Sequatchie @ Dekalb

SCPRIDE30

Stinger02, Sequatchie still has several games in front of them like the unpredictable Grundy and next weeks Warren game. ND isn't even on the radar as of yet but hopefully in 7 or 8 weeks we will meet up. Last years play off game wasn't pretty for the Indians but they played hard and gave it their all. Upperman looks like they're down this year but I'm willing to bet they won't roll over and let someone have it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stinger02, Sequatchie still has several games in front of them like the unpredictable Grundy and next weeks Warren game. ND isn't even on the radar as of yet but hopefully in 7 or 8 weeks we will meet up. Last years play off game wasn't pretty for the Indians but they played hard and gave it their all. Upperman looks like they're down this year but I'm willing to bet they won't roll over and let someone have it.

The Indians will destroy upperman this year. Upperman is not a physical team, and the Indians will will take full advantage of that. Indians win the district and finish the season 10-0.

DeKalb has some talent and some bog ole boys. My hats off to them. Whoever officiated the game made it tough for the Indians all night. 34-0 would've been a probable score if not for the Zebra's. As far as SP and SC going at it again, SP was extremely fortunate that there weren't 21 extra points scored in the first half by the Indians. Grider wouldn't want a rematch against an even tougher Indian offense and defense. I'm confident of it.

LMBO, I declined to comment, but this comment is laughable. So we go from us losing a really close, hard fought football game in week 1 to now saying we would get beaten much worse if we played again. LMBO. I have three things. 1. Enjoy your 10-0 season that's coming. 2. Enjoy the first two rounds of the playoffs. 3. Just keep scheduling us since it's an easy win for Sequatchie anyway.

adda baby

Booger just sayin  :thumb: