Sequatchie @ Dekalb

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know who Squatch has in line next week for the beating of the week? This one's basically over, Squatch by about 40.

I was talking to coach this morning and I feel really good about the gameplan. Almost as good as I felt back heading into that '92 season, would've won it all that year if it hadn't been for that one crooked chain crew we had in the playoffs.

I think I'm gonna be standing down at field level tonight, can't take much more of you know who's daddy and his big mouth in the stands tonight. He reminds me a lot of my ex wife Shelia; big mouth, and only tolerable to look at when you've had a couple.

Poss just missed a 34 yard FG. It looked good but hit the upright. 10:42 left in the 2nd qt, tied at 0-0 still.

DCs run defense has been very questionable all season long. We have gave up a lot of rushing yards per game, along with a ton of explosive, long individual rushes. However, tonight DCs DL has held their on so far, and SC isn't having much luck running the ball. 

This is a nice atmosphere here. The Sequatchie fan base is better than outstanding...makes me jealous bc GC kids deserve this. I've been reminiscing back to 2014 with a Seq fan & he was talking about GC having a packed house that night. Wish we could get back to these days. GC people are saying that Marion coaches don't want to play us. Here at the game a Marion legend is here...He said its us not wanting to play Marion. Why would Vic, Malone & Mathis not want to play us?