Arlington @ Cordova - Week 7

kwc

I totally agree Germantown definitely came to play and had some real good athletes that could play anywhere. They were much improved from last year and never quit until the end and made Cordova play a full 48 minutes.

Have you checked out the Shelby Metro Sports Blog Spot web page? It is a good source of information. There are two pages that I like to use. They generally update these pages on Thursday or Friday. They just put out the Updated Individual Stats as of Sptember 29 -30, as well as, the Updated Team Stats as of September 29th. It doesn't tell the whole story but it does have a lot of data for some insight. 

Edited by kwc

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, welcome to the T Cordova folks. I look forward to getting some insights from yall and I look even more forward to the Trash talk that will come up when we face off with you guys for the last game of the regular season. PLEASE don't take what I say good and/or bad about your program personal because that's how I roll. Welcome again, and READ the Signature if you can!

First off, welcome to the T Cordova folks. I look forward to getting some insights from yall and I look even more forward to the Trash talk that will come up when we face off with you guys for the last game of the regular season. PLEASE don't take what I say good and/or bad about your program personal because that's how I roll. Welcome again, and READ the Signature if you can!

Ok....Yes we can read out this way....Oh and we can play lil football as well.....

Saw the 2nd half of this game starting at the 8 min mark in the third saw where Arlington scored on 4th down on a pass play that was wide open . Arlington had a chance to take the lead down 25-21 on 4th and goal at the 8 but they used there backup qb and he threw it incomplete pass Córdova wasted the rest of the clock and wins 25-21. Córdova ran the ball well in the 2nd half . Arlington d played well I was really impressed on what I saw out of them tonight .

REGION 4-6A

At Cordova

CORDOVA 25, ARLINGTON 21

Arlington 7 0 14 0—21

Cordova 6 6 6 7—25

Cor — Cailen Jones 97 kickoff return (pass failed)

Arl — Caleb Nelson 9 pass from Tate Kolwyck (Saul Perez kick)

Cor — Jeremy Banks 2 run (kick failed)

Cor — Jeremy Banks 39 run (pass failed)

Arl — Noah Johnson 11 pass from Tate Kolwyck (Saul Perez kick)

Arl — Tanner Magowan 29 pass from Tate Kolwyck (Saul Perez kick)

Cor — Harold Lacy 1 run (Leeyner Sarabia kick)

Arl             Cor

First downs                                          12               19

Net yards rushing                                97              207

Net yards passing                              171              211

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

RUSHING — Cordova, Harold Lacy 15-109, Devin Coleman 9-52.

PASSING — Arlington, Tate Kolwyck 13-28-171-0. Cordova, Devin Coleman 18-26-211-0.

RECEIVING — Arlington, Noah Johnson 5-113. Cordova, Edward Johnson 6-52, Shemar Collier 5-26, Jacolby Hewitt 3-54.

RECORDS — Arlington 4-3 (1-3), Cordova 7-0 (4-0).