Fayetteville Tigers take it to Moore County

Varo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea. The boys in blue are ready for tonight! Last years game was a hard nosed game played by both teams. Let's hope the boys in blue can pull out a upset! Oh and by the way it was 2014 when all that went down with the HC and the superintendent. And we still won!! Yes the bridge is still under repair with one lane. It takes forever to leave the school and go back towards yalls way. Good luck to y'all and safe travels over too as you call it 'whiskey town'.

Lets  see  that game were the Super got ejected  from the M C sideline was a farce by all means, The reason I say this is I was standing beside the Super on the M C sideline He and I were talking about the game  minding  our on business when an Official stepped in front of us with an Officer and pointed at the Super and told the Officer he's the one so the officer told the Super you got to go Super said for what ,Cop said don't matter what you got to go The Superintendent got ejected for absolutely nothing,.

Now 34 to 13 FHS with 4:49 left in the 3rd qtr. #22 and #17 working it. Working it good.

Lets  see  that game were the Super got ejected  from the M C sideline was a farce by all means, The reason I say this is I was standing beside the Super on the M C sideline He and I were talking about the game  minding  our on business when an Official stepped in front of us with an Officer and pointed at the Super and told the Officer he's the one so the officer told the Super you got to go Super said for what ,Cop said don't matter what you got to go The Superintendent got ejected for absolutely nothing,.

Will take this victory and now have our bye week to rest up and get healthier.  Facing Summertown and Cornersville at home before look at Grace Christian on the road to close out the regular season.  Tigers are looking good and our Junior QB Marsh keeps getting better.  #22 Brandon Moore was a one man wrecking crew, but got lots of production from the rest of the offense/defense.  Was looking for some commentary from Raiderfan or DerFuhrer about their take on the game.  All quiet on the Western front though.