Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

If I played on a team and my teammates were dropping balls on purpose due to a message board poster. We WOULD be having words and probably fist flying and blood pouring. This is a TEAM game not a me game. It doesn't matter what people say. If your team goes out and lets their play do the talking then everything else will take care of itself. Dropping balls on purpose is a complete disgrace to not only the team but the coaches, fans and the school you are playing for!

good post spike

What is a joke is a grown man getting on here and belittling our kids. If the boys are dropping balls that should be between them and their coaches . Oh wait maybe that is hurting your kids stats . He is a good qb just overshadow by a great running back ... Maybe the boys are reading your post and dropping them on purpose

No what is a joke is a so called parent getting on here and posting this ridiculous nonsense - this is a football message board and I enjoy reading posts made by former players and then some idiot gets on here and says this - your comments are what kids don't need to hear - show some class

Let them drop the balls that will help the jackets even more. Sorry I better watch what I say I don't want to BELITTLE a kid! Sometimes gbnation stating the truth hurts parents feelings maybe they need to grow up and appreciate someone telling the truth. Quit wearing your feelings on your sleeves. Keep it up though I'm loving it. GO JACKETS!!!

Guest Fall101

You mean coalfield wins? If not go learn some football pal

If you think CF wins then you know nothing about football! GB by 28 AT LEAST Edited by Fall101

What is a joke is a grown man getting on here and belittling our kids. If the boys are dropping balls that should be between them and their coaches . Oh wait maybe that is hurting your kids stats . He is a good qb just overshadow by a great running back ... Maybe the boys are reading your post and dropping them on purpose

I highly doubt we have any receivers dropping balls on purpose. But if that was the case for any of them it would speak to their character and love of team. It would hurt them and the team to purposefully fail when the other players have done nothing but have their back. If this were to be the case they should be removed and replaced by a worthy CHEROKEE on the sideline. If either of my sons ever did this I'd get to them before the coaches could! Sorry but I find this hard to believe that this is even a GB poster. GB QB respects his teammates and vice versa no matter what! Edited by ladykee