Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

Thank you for the compliments to my son but, the main thing to remember is it takes all 11 players on the field every play. Greenback has lots of weapons and that is the great thing about this 2016 team.

you are right , it takes all 11 players to win . Greenback football is never about 1 person , always team first. But some don't see it that way . If we are talking about good players , I would say Kayne has 75 percent of our tds . Sometimes we forget to mention some that are behind the scenes 2,33,6,24,just to mention a few

you are right , it takes all 11 players to win . Greenback football is never about 1 person , always team first. But some don't see it that way . If we are talking about good players , I would say Kayne has 75 percent of our tds . Sometimes we forget to mention some that are behind the scenes 2,33,6,24,just to mention a few

read previous posts

Guest Fall101

Hey spike you need to make sure that o&b reads that about the tv lol that was funny.

Help me remind him tomorrow! He better get his skinny jeans on and you better work on your dance moves!