Ooltewah vs White county

GOOSESDAD

Not sure where the where the zebra talk came from. I've been here two years and never saw a questionable call go our way. Now McMinn is a different story...we were never in that game but our receivers got tackled before the ball ever got there and the "guy in a footlocker uniform" never even thought about reaching for his yellow hanky.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure where the where the zebra talk came from. I've been here two years and never saw a questionable call go our way. Now McMinn is a different story...we were never in that game but our receivers got tackled before the ball ever got there and the "guy in a footlocker uniform" never even thought about reaching for his yellow hanky.

YEP THAT'S IT LOL. THEY HAVE THEIR HAND ON THE HANKY BEFORE ERR PLAY READY TO SNEEZE AND THROW. Edited by PassiveAggressive

We are the Vanderbilt of 4-5A except were not that smart. It gets so old watching the same thing week after week. PA your boys looked good! I am not sure how you lost to Rhea that bad. My honest opinion is that McMinn is the best I have seen because of their physical line play and speed combination. Wish we were more competitive.

We are the Vanderbilt of 4-5A except were not that smart. It gets so old watching the same thing week after week. PA your boys looked good! I am not sure how you lost to Rhea that bad. My honest opinion is that McMinn is the best I have seen because of their physical line play and speed combination. Wish we were more competitive.

LOL WE ARE GETTING BETTER AND ITS HARD DUPLICATING THAT DEFENSE FROM LAST SEASON. MY BUDDY DOUG DOES A GOOD JOB WITH THE TALENT WE HAVE ON DEFENSE.

#LOP