Rhea County @ Cleveland

ADS1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Settle down PA and back away from the coffee maker. Only one unrealistic fan mentioned the mercy rule. We know going in to tomorrow night's game that Cleveland isn't gonna roll over. I hope we get the win and everybody has an injury free game.

I KNOW LOL. PA IRKS THE EAGLE WITH PRIDE AND I KNOW THAT HE IS JUST THROWING POT SHOTS AT ME AND MY OWLS.

#LOP

# CHICKENWINGT

WHERE ARE DA BLUERAIDERZ??

CLEVELANDBLUERAIDERFAN NOT LIVING UP TO HIS NAME.

FOOSE CMON MAN!

CHECKERZ IS STILL FLOATING FROM THAT VOL HAIL MARY I GUESS.

THEY WILL SHOW UP AFTER THEY TRY TO UPSET MY OWLS. AIN'T HAPPENING..

#LOP

You probably should lay off the Cleveland faithful. I remember a certain PiA Owl fan who disappeared like somebody in the witness protection program last year when dem Owls bowed down to dem Beagles. Finding you was like searching for the Lindbergh baby.

This season has been tough for them. You are leaning hard on them like you do Rhea in a rough season. Best worry 'bout your own backyard.

Nobody is taking tomorrow night lightly. It's football. Anything can happen.

You probably should lay off the Cleveland faithful. I remember a certain PiA Owl fan who disappeared like somebody in the witness protection program last year when dem Owls bowed down to dem Beagles. Finding you was like searching for the Lindbergh baby.

This season has been tough for them. You are leaning hard on them like you do Rhea in a rough season. Best worry 'bout your own backyard.

Nobody is taking tomorrow night lightly. It's football. Anything can happen.

HOLD UP BUDDY PA MAY HAVE DISAPPEARED FOR A DAY OR 2 BUT WHEN MY OWLS LOST TO DEM BEAGLES I VENTED MY FRUSTRATIONS OUR TO ERRBODY ON THE 5A THREAD AND TOLD YOU WHY YOU WERE NOT GOING TO BEAT DOLLYWOOD. THE BLUERAIDERZ HAD A BAAD TEAM LAST YEAR BUT THEY POINTED OUT ERR OWL FLAW IN A WIN OR LOSS.I HOPE THAT YOU DON'T DISAPPEAR WHEN THEY UPSET YOUR BEAGLES TOMORROW LOL. MY OWLS WILL WIN WHEN IT REALLY COUNTS!

#LOP