Adamsville host Dyersburg

cardfan

You're absolutely right!!!! that pinpoint 5 thing that WNWS does sure does pay off! Gives me an expert analysis on all the teams!

you the man keep bringing the expertise. You don't have to tell people. You have made that clear. But it actually point5digital.com. But you knew that right. Pinpoint 5 is actually the weather out of the Memphis station. But you knew that also right. Stick with the 📼 Edited by BigEdMo

We have a couple guys still banged up! Hopefully they can go this week! Some coaches would have scheduled a school like Middle College just to pick up another win! Coach Gray knows that doing that will not help you get better! That's why he called Dyersburg! They are an outstanding team & will give the guys a playoff type feel & let us know where we need to improve!

Seriously, that would have been a good shot at us except you guys put Middleton on your schedule, in back to back years. I'll help you out though, you should say something like this: Well, if your boosters would take their money and use it to recruit in county, out of county, Washington, Florida, Louisana, St. Louis and Nashville like we do, you could start winning again. But your boosters only spend their money on recruiting playing time for their little baby boy or grand kid. I've been clear about in the past of what I think of Aville ways, but I've always stated McNairy has put themselves in this position and it's their own fault. And MacNarry, will you please stop hijacking Aville threads. I believe everyone on CoachT knows how you feel about them by now and it really starting to make McNairy look bad. Nobody wants to get on every other thread and see this when they just want to read about the game or players.

Now to the game, if Fields is playing in this game, Aville will have a tough time stopping the Burg and I wouldn't give them a big chance. If he is out, I think Aville can stay in the game and with some breaks, pull the upset. Even if Aville has some players out, I still think they would stay in the game.

First off letmehearya thanks for discussing the game. As for your comments about us recruiting either turn us in or clise your pie hole. Kid from washington adamsville ties and would have been a private schooler had they not showed their arrogance towards the family, louisiana kids had family in aville, any other kid in mcnairy that didnt go to adamsville elementary had a choice in where they wanted to play. They chose us over you imagine that. Ask the parents of these kids and find out just what they were offered to come play at Adamsville. They aint even got a free hat out of the deal. The difference between aville and mcnairy is the coaches coach and play who deserves to play. Not the kid whose mommy ir daddy has the most pull or puts in the most money. Its called playing for a program that competes for championships or one trying to win a few games. I honestly hope Franks gets the kids out of the halls and playing football. You see this in every sportbat Mcnairy. Too much politics involved with who gets what shot. I am around most of these kids from the time they are 5-6 years old and you can even see it bleed over to the yout sports programs as well. Until Parents and politicians step back and allow the Coaches to coach and teach then nothing will ever change.

This will be a huge test for us to see if we have what it takes. Not many 2a teams will be better top to bottom than dyersburg.

As for us not being willing to play anyone

Chester County 4a

Hardin County 4a

Dyersburg 3a

Our 5 region opponents

Baldwyn, MS 2a perennial playoff team

Oh yeah when noone else would play us 2 years ago we paid middleton to come and play us. Just to fill out a schedule.

Edited by cardfan

Playing yall did nothing to make us better , all it did was cause division ! Look what happend last time we played ! Fans assault coaches is stands trying to coach , fan assaults coaches mom in bathroom and your coach gets ejected for acting a fool, superintendents son ejected for throwing punches ! So who wins in all that ?

But since you going to start throwing out some non-sense, I will take some of this action. Please explain to all of us, how playing Middleton makes you better? Assaults??? How many people went to jail? The assault on the coach is really funny. That sure has been a nice lie you guys have been using. Even some of your Aville folks was sitting up there when that went down and they didn't see an assault. I will tell you what they did see, your coaches standing right on top of our fans, accidently put their knees in the back of a woman that was sitting on the bleachers, them talking down our players (I'm talking football speak, #33 is terrible, or can't cover go at him, etc.etc. stuff like that but it's not good to say in the middle of parents) and one of our parents said you guys really going to stand here all night? Then your coach gave him a go to look and the parent started mouthing to him after that. There was nowhere near an assualt. Let's just be honest, their was mixing it up on the field from both sides going on. That kid was the one that got caught.

RedRage1990, what would you do if someone stuck their thumb in your eye? You would likely take a swing at the person that done it. On film, facts do not lie.

I do not go into women's bathrooms, but I think there are two sides to that story.

There is one AHS coach bitter that he was never asked to be a coach at his alma mater MCHS. He was in the middle of most of the problems in the stands and his daddy gave 'his' side of the story on Facebook.

Our coach was kicked out because the referee thought he was yelling at him and not the players. When he got ejected, he got his monies' worth.

First off letmehearya thanks for discussing the game. As for your comments about us recruiting either turn us in or clise your pie hole. Kid from washington adamsville ties and would have been a private schooler had they not showed their arrogance towards the family, louisiana kids had family in aville, any other kid in mcnairy that didnt go to adamsville elementary had a choice in where they wanted to play. They chose us over you imagine that. Ask the parents of these kids and find out just what they were offered to come play at Adamsville. They aint even got a free hat out of the deal. The difference between aville and mcnairy is the coaches coach and play who deserves to play. Not the kid whose mommy ir daddy has the most pull or puts in the most money. Its called playing for a program that competes for championships or one trying to win a few games. I honestly hope Franks gets the kids out of the halls and playing football. You see this in every sportbat Mcnairy. Too much politics involved with who gets what shot. I am around most of these kids from the time they are 5-6 years old and you can even see it bleed over to the yout sports programs as well. Until Parents and politicians step back and allow the Coaches to coach and teach then nothing will ever change.

I guess I'm not very good with the sarcasm or you just missed that one. It was a joke. What I'm saying is, you should make jokes about it, I was taking a shot at McNairy in that post, that basically eludes to what you said throughout the bottom of your post. Trust me, you won't see me address recruiting very often on here cause it's a waste of time, but you best believe I won't shut my pie hole about it if I want to talk about. I'll let people know the stuff that I know, just cause it's not recorded doesn't mean it didn't happen. And Ive stated before and I'll state it again, I don't care about anybody recruiting. You take care of your program and kids will come or you out recruit the other school. I DON'T CARE

It did and I'm sorry for my part in it and finished with it unless I have address somerhinf else. Ive let that coach's assualt slide before but I'm not going to let that go unaddressed anymore.

Back to the game, I saw in earlier threads, Dburg felt like they could struggle with teams that can throw the ball. Can Aville cause them problems there?

It did and I'm sorry for my part in it and finished with it unless I have address somerhinf else. Ive let that coach's assualt slide before but I'm not going to let that go unaddressed anymore.

Back to the game, I saw in earlier threads, Dburg felt like they could struggle with teams that can throw the ball. Can Aville cause them problems there?

A'ville is a pretty ballanced team. Coach Gray is like every other coach, he'll look for the weak spots and then try to expose them. Both teams are very well coached and I look for it to be a battle! I think this game will be decided in the trenches! That's just my opinion.