Week 9: Oneida @ Harriman

crow

We've kicked it up the last few weeks. I agree, we're a dangerous team right now but there are several dangerous teams in our region. 2-5 in our region could compete for most regions in 1A this year. Greenback is still another completely different level though. Unfortunately I think y'all find that out next Friday.

On a lighter note, I think I'm gonna try to make the trip to greenback to watch.

• Upvote 1

We've kicked it up the last few weeks. I agree, we're a dangerous team right now but there are several dangerous teams in our region. 2-5 in our region could compete for most regions in 1A this year. Greenback is still another completely different level though. Unfortunately I think y'all find that out next Friday.

On a lighter note, I think I'm gonna try to make the trip to greenback to watch.

They're tough! I just don't want to give them the joy and benefit of covering the spread though lol

Oneida simply outplayed us tonight! Those guys keep playing at the level they are, Greenback isn't gonna want to see Oneida come November!!

Oneidas good! But, I disagree! Greenback will be in Cookeville! No disrespect toward Oneida for they are good team. Alot of people wrote them off before the season started and they've proven some people wrong. Who knows though OnB says he don't want to meet up with them again.

Oneidas good! But, I disagree! Greenback will be in Cookeville! No disrespect toward Oneida for they are good team. Alot of people wrote them off before the season started and they've proven some people wrong. Who knows though OnB says he don't want to meet up with them again.

We gave them a scare last year in the playoffs. It was a close one but obviously they pulled out a win.

Not so fast my friend... Starting QB is in emergency room as we speak. Possible collarbone or shoulder separation 😞

Sorry about your QB! Hopefully it's a separation and not a broke CB. Even those can be tricky depending on grade of separation. We know all to well about those shoulder separations. Fortunate our son's was before season started and was able to take contact after 3 weeks but that was a grad 1 separation. He's been close to 100% until it gets hit a certain way. Was it his throwing arm?