The Lions Are Roaring and The Tornadoes are Storming. UC vs Dresden.

BigSwo

Guest hevyrevy1611

hehe.. Luv the luv. I can't post 1001 mini-sound bytes on here, so I at times say it all at once in a mega-post. I can tell who is used to prolonged usage of grey matter and focused thinking (usually book lovers) vs those who can only go a few moments at a time (usually TV watchers whose brains are trained differently than readers). Expecting a massive crowd Friday, sumin Dresden's parking facilities & seating capacity not set up for. Bring lawn chairs & walking shoes if you not an earlybird. It'd be great football if it's a triple overtime barnburner with a 2pt PAT being the winner for our Lions. Best scenario though is to have same score as we did vs Golden Tide. Ha! Yes I know.. I'm a dreamer & delusional, but its what I do. Yehaw. :) No injuries to either team is always a great outcome too. Go Lions!

I will be there myself. I would suggest everyone else to do the same. Excited to see UC, but I must say the hype train for Dresden is 100% REAL this year. Will be a showdown for sure. Good luck to both teams!!

Hype is not hype if you can back it up. The Lions can back it up. With UC being banged up we are in the underdog position. That's right, the Tornadoes are definitely the underdogs in this game. I like being in this position, which is not a familiar at all. Coach Bowling is preparing our guys for this role this week.. I was listening to his post game interview last night he made this very point. We can not turn the ball over nor have senseless penalties or Dresden will eat our lunch. I'm certain there will be plenty of overtime spent on game prep this week by both teams. Emotions will be high early on, the team who can get the fast start will have an advantage.

hehe.. Luv the luv. I can't post 1001 mini-sound bytes on here, so I at times say it all at once in a mega-post. I can tell who is used to prolonged usage of grey matter and focused thinking (usually book lovers) vs those who can only go a few moments at a time (usually TV watchers whose brains are trained differently than readers). Expecting a massive crowd Friday, sumin Dresden's parking facilities & seating capacity not set up for. Bring lawn chairs & walking shoes if you not an earlybird. It'd be great football if it's a triple overtime barnburner with a 2pt PAT being the winner for our Lions. Best scenario though is to have same score as we did vs Golden Tide. Ha! Yes I know.. I'm a dreamer & delusional, but its what I do. Yehaw. :) No injuries to either team is always a great outcome too. Go Lions!

Hevy I caught your little dig in there but your psychoanalysis is way off. I am an avid book reader and have been so far many years. There is also a observation to be made about getting to the point and not ramble on with nonsense. Just saying.

Guest hevyrevy1611

man i just felt like it was sunday in church ! i vote this the longest post of the year.

he he . nope, not by a long shot. I see waaaaaay longer posts on threads often. I suppose it's the subject matter & who is posting that makes the difference. So I edited post. It don't matter.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Hevy I caught your little dig in there but your psychoanalysis is way off. I am an avid book reader and have been so far many years. There is also a observation to be made about getting to the point and not ramble on with nonsense. Just saying.

When you post massive long & rambling treatises it is fine, but others doing so is anathema. Especially if it's me. Oh I do get it & understand more than you think I do.. oodles more.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one who yelps is the one who got hit. The doc pokes & prods on body until patient hollers OUCH .. hmm, there it is. Problem area found. Aren't we humans amazing? Just amazing. But whadda I know, eh? Just a dumb old unknown hick from the sticks. Who luvs pulling for his hometown teams. Go Lions! Win.. and win big!

Guest hevyrevy1611

Hevy, come on man. I don't have time to read a novel. That was a special post and I agree with you and I hope you guys are not satisfied with being the top dog. So good luck.

Good luck to y'all.. But not too much Friday- Ha. And there's a useful tool for readers with limited time: speed reading. ... It's real & it works. Yep.