The Lions Are Roaring and The Tornadoes are Storming. UC vs Dresden.

BigSwo

A

I'm sure they did. Coach Bowling will not risk any further injuries. Most likely freshman on the field for UC. Not trying to take anything away from the Lion's JV. Just keeping things in perspective.

Actually, it surprised me a little when I found out some of the varsity players were also playing in the JV game. Granted they are younger players but get plenty of game time on Friday nights. The future may not be a bleak as I've been predicting after this group graduates. lol

I'm sure you are talking about Dresden Varsity players right? I would be surprised if UC had any varsity players or any player who is a backup in a JV game with the injury riddled team we have now.

You know, I could be blowing a lot of smoke right now too. I guess we will have to wait and see Friday night. Just saying.

I'm sure you are talking about Dresden Varsity players right? I would be surprised if UC had any varsity players or any player who is a backup in a JV game with the injury riddled team we have now.

You know, I could be blowing a lot of smoke right now too. I guess we will have to wait and see Friday night. Just saying.

Dresden played some younger players in the JV game, they see the field on Friday nights. I know you are very capable and probably blowing some smoke but we also have enough scouts in the UC area to let us know that you are pretty banged up right now. Not you personally but after Friday nights fbfan meeting you could be. Heard the posse has been hiding his redman and stink-bait this week just to get him primed up for the UC fans.

Dresden played some younger players in the JV game, they see the field on Friday nights. I know you are very capable and probably blowing some smoke but we also have enough scouts in the UC area to let us know that you are pretty banged up right now. Not you personally but after Friday nights fbfan meeting you could be. Heard the posse has been hiding his redman and stink-bait this week just to get him primed up for the UC fans.

Spies and liars. Man, I can't believe it. You guys will do anything. Must be Hillary supporters. As far as fbfan is concerned, that dude has to make a change. Eww. I just had a scary thought. What if he shaved his beard and scrubbed off all that grime and it turns out that he is a woman? Okay I have to go now.

As an avid hs football fan I cant pass up a #1 vs #2 match up, especially with it being a short drive down the road. Dresden appears to be the better team on paper but we all know the veer is the great equalizer and few teams execute it as well as UC, this should be a very interesting contest. Looking forward to it!

Guest hevyrevy1611

The Lions gonna make that veer of the Tornados veer off course and peter-out to nothing more than a lil summertime dust devil and swirl of smoke. Shoot fire and tarnation y'all, I gonna be crazy enough to believe we will limit UC to a single digit score, or at most nothing more than a 1 in front of a two digit score (earned late in game against our non-starters), whilst this here home team the Lions gonna have will put up a big impressive score up there, one that Jethro Bodine math would have a hard time ciphering. At least this is what I dreamed last night after eating my jalapeño sandwich with habanero sauce on it just before bed. Yummy & yippeee!

Hevyrevy I will give you this much. You are a true believer. We are averaging more points per game than the Lions. You can say and believe what ever you want but this mess about holding the Tornadoes to a single score is crazy even for you. That's never been done as long as Coach Bowling has been in UC. I hear that our boys are having a really good week of practice. They are hungry for this game. There will be no blowout. All I can say is ..........only in your dreams.

Hevyrevy I will give you this much. You are a true believer. We are averaging more points per game than the Lions. You can say and believe what ever you want but this mess about holding the Tornadoes to a single score is crazy even for you. That's never been done as long as Coach Bowling has been in UC. I hear that our boys are having a really good week of practice. They are hungry for this game. There will be no blowout. All I can say is ..........only in your dreams.

No smack talk here Swo, but in 2011 WC had UC shut out until Coach Rice pulled the starters in that 45-14 WC win

Oh yeah. I forgot about that one. Okay so we had just converted a true linemen into a QB that week. We lost to the eventual state champions. But this team is light years past where those boys were. If my memory serves me well I believe we returned the favor the following year in a spanking of our own down at your house. Am I correct? Thanks for keeping me honest.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that one. Okay so we had just converted a true linemen into a QB that week. We lost to the eventual state champions. But this team is light years past where those boys were. If my memory serves me well I believe we returned the favor the following year in a spanking of our own down at your house. Am I correct? Thanks for keeping me honest.

You are correct, we were in the same shoes as y'all were in 2011, had just lost every starter on both sides of the ball. Gotta admit though, WC and UC at WC in 09 was one of the biggest slugfest of a game that we've probably ever witnessed.