The Lions Are Roaring and The Tornadoes are Storming. UC vs Dresden.

BigSwo

That performance he had against us his freshman year was incredible.. I still can remember thinking that there is no way he is just a freshman.  He would run around and make plays throw a Td pass, then we would run the kickoff back.  It was one of the craziest games I have ever seen. I think we returned 3 kicks for Tds that night ? maybe a pick 6 also ? it was great game   

That performance he had against us his freshman year was incredible.. I still can remember thinking that there is no way he is just a freshman.  He would run around and make plays throw a Td pass, then we would run the kickoff back.  It was one of the craziest games I have ever seen. I think we returned 3 kicks for Tds that night ? maybe a pick 6 also ? it was great game   

I still don't understand some of that game. Our two best tacklers were told to rest on the kickoffs during that game (special teams coach). Thought the top of my head would explode when I noticed them on the bench during kickoffs. I know we threw one INT in the UC end zone that was ran back to midfield and might of even been ran all the way back. We also dropped 3-4 for sure big passes that could've been TD's. But like they say, it is what it is. I would expect Friday nights game to be similar with turn overs being a key to whoever wins this game. 

I really think the one stat that is being overlooked in this game is Dresden's defense has given up 24 points total this year to UC's 122. Granted we haven't played Humboldt yet but the other games are apples for apples. We've had 5 shutouts so far this year and one was to Peabody who scored several against UC. humm.............

He has already said that he will be playing college baseball and not football. One thing I can say about him is he isn't afraid of anything. I've said since he started as a freshman that he scares me running like he does. But it hasn't slowed him down one bit. He is a pretty tough kid so he can handle it.

He is definitely a tough kid. If only we could be 18 and bullet proof again.

The one thing Winn did last year against uc and Trenton was try to force throws. If he plays within himself and doesn't try to do too much, Dresden will win this game easily. Dresden is much more physical this year and Winn has played smarter. Yates, McDonald, Thomas are all bigger, stronger,faster and smarter also. If Dresden comes to play and I have no idea why they wouldn't Dresden wins by several.

The one thing Winn did last year against uc and Trenton was try to force throws. If he plays within himself and doesn't try to do too much, Dresden will win this game easily. Dresden is much more physical this year and Winn has played smarter. Yates, McDonald, Thomas are all bigger, stronger,faster and smarter also. If Dresden comes to play and I have no idea why they wouldn't Dresden wins by several.

I'm sure all of those things are true but it won't be by several. You are gonna have to get the ball. UC is very good at keep away. We must keep Dresser on the sidelines. If we can get at least two stops and one turnover plus score on every opportunity we will win. If Yates and Winn are not held in check, it will be hard to handle. But the Tornadoes will not lose by several. Just saying

Guest hevyrevy1611

The operative words in my last post could be 'crazy' & 'dreamed', reckon? :) I embrace it though. :) World is round, earth revolves around sun, men flying in machines, space travel, and such things were all deemed crazy & senseless babble of dreamers by the official orthodoxy & experts who knew better. Time revealed who was what though, right? But I won't wager on it, just hoping & stirring the pot. Anything can happen in football, including such crazy dreams of mine. :D

Thank you

Anybody who knows anything about football knows you can't predict a blowout in 1a against UC, Dresden, WC, SP, Huntingdon, NCS and Trousdale to name a few. You might beat them but not going to blow them out. And also, most of their losses come against each other Edited by wildcat89