The Lions Are Roaring and The Tornadoes are Storming. UC vs Dresden.

BigSwo

We lost our 2 horses in back to back weeks last year 99.9% of our offense. Those boys are both healthy this year and Lord willing they will be in 2 weeks when WC rolls into town. If Golden Boy Winn goes down Dresdungs season is over. Just dont think you boys are physical enough to hang with UC. TURDNADOES BY 3 TDs

thats why I like our chances bc our physicality was the difference last year. We love the contact not so sure Dresden does. but we not winning bye 3 scores    its going be tough and we very well may be the under dog.   But i take our boys against anybody thats why they kick the ball off and play the game.  I think Yates may play a bigger role than the Qb in my opinion if he gets rolling its going to be tough on us. Then that Qb can really hurt you once Yates is going.  Cant wait its going to be fun   

Nice chance of rain with a high of 68 degrees on Friday. Could weather play a factor for Dresden's high octane offense?

I have been watching this chance for rain for a couple of weeks now and I am hoping for a flood. We do pretty good in bad weather and with our injuries I will take any advantage the weather wants to give us.

Y

thats why I like our chances bc our physicality was the difference last year. We love the contact not so sure Dresden does. but we not winning bye 3 scores    its going be tough and we very well may be the under dog.   But i take our boys against anybody thats why they kick the ball off and play the game.  I think Yates may play a bigger role than the Qb in my opinion if he gets rolling its going to be tough on us. Then that Qb can really hurt you once Yates is going.  Cant wait its going to be fun   

You are correct on this post. I do think Dresden is much more physical this year than last year. I also believe that Yates is the key to our offense. If he gets on a roll and the defense has to keep an eye on him it just opens everything else up for Dresser.

I understand Winn is a little closer to making a decision about where he'll spend his next four years. I just have to wonder when his protection breaks down will he try to make things happen like last year, risking an injury that will jeopardize his future. I know he's a competitor and probably will, but it still has to be in the back of the mind.

We lost our 2 horses in back to back weeks last year 99.9% of our offense. Those boys are both healthy this year and Lord willing they will be in 2 weeks when WC rolls into town. If Golden Boy Winn goes down Dresdungs season is over. Just dont think you boys are physical enough to hang with UC. TURDNADOES BY 3 TDs

But unlike 99% of the mustang fans that said last year  "we are a complete team and one or two injuries wont slow us down" I for one will be the first to say if our QB gets hurt our chances of 15 in 16 are pretty much over. We do have a capable back up but it would be very difficult to reach the real the big goal for this team. Just like the mustanks aren't good enough to beat WC by being one dimensional like they are every year.

I understand Winn is a little closer to making a decision about where he'll spend his next four years. I just have to wonder when his protection breaks down will he try to make things happen like last year, risking an injury that will jeopardize his future. I know he's a competitor and probably will, but it still has to be in the back of the mind.

He has already said that he will be playing college baseball and not football. One thing I can say about him is he isn't afraid of anything. I've said since he started as a freshman that he scares me running like he does. But it hasn't slowed him down one bit. He is a pretty tough kid so he can handle it. 

I have been watching this chance for rain for a couple of weeks now and I am hoping for a flood. We do pretty good in bad weather and with our injuries I will take any advantage the weather wants to give us.

You need to be doing some kind of a rain / hurricane / snow storm / Tornado dance to help your chances.