The Lions Are Roaring and The Tornadoes are Storming. UC vs Dresden.

BigSwo

I noticed when your son was playing guard you didn't post but now that he is at qb you got jokes.

I like to have fun and talk trash. But I leave the kids out of it. Think you may have took this to far. Maybe I am taking it wrong. But don't think this is to cool. Anyway I will talk when we win. And I will eat my crow IF we loose. It's all in good fun.

I still don't understand some of that game. Our two best tacklers were told to rest on the kickoffs during that game (special teams coach). Thought the top of my head would explode when I noticed them on the bench during kickoffs. I know we threw one INT in the UC end zone that was ran back to midfield and might of even been ran all the way back. We also dropped 3-4 for sure big passes that could've been TD's. But like they say, it is what it is. I would expect Friday nights game to be similar with turn overs being a key to whoever wins this game.

. I do remember one big drop near the end zone. Seems like it was on 4th down late in the game. It was a back breaker for y'all. Didn't Winn break his arm late in that game ? Still the best HS game I think I have ever attended

I noticed when your son was playing guard you didn't post but now that he is at qb you got jokes.

What are you trying to do here bud? Why are you so butt hurt? Number 6 is a very capable qb and it's great for him to have the support that he has from his family. If you are hating on us now, I can't imagine what it will be like about 9:45 Friday night.

. I do remember one big drop near the end zone. Seems like it was on 4th down late in the game. It was a back breaker for y'all. Didn't Winn break his arm late in that game ? Still the best HS game I think I have ever attended

As far as I know he didn't break anything but got banged up pretty good and didn't play the next game or maybe two.

Yes we will be missing a outside linebacker for this game. Guess he may have gotten a little too aggressive against Trenton. It's really kind of funny cause this kid and his brother are a couple of the quietest most polite kids you will meet. Switch goes off during football though. 

I forgot to mention that I was talking to some Lion's fans today and they told me that you guys are gonna be down your number two defender. Is that true? Is it because of a suspension? Hmmmm

This kid is a true class act so it's unfortunate. From what I understand he made a tackle, Trenton player was trying to hold him down & hanging onto his ankle. He was trying to get loose to get back in the play & all the ref saw was what looked like him kicking the Peabody player. Not too worried about the freshman playing in his spot though. He's going to be a beast & made two huge plays against Peabody's main team proving he can come in & take care of business.

This kid is a true class act so it's unfortunate. From what I understand he made a tackle, Trenton player was trying to hold him down & hanging onto his ankle. He was trying to get loose to get back in the play & all the ref saw was what looked like him kicking the Peabody player. Not too worried about the freshman playing in his spot though. He's going to be a beast & made two huge plays against Peabody's main team proving he can come in & take care of business.

that really sucks if true.