The Lions Are Roaring and The Tornadoes are Storming. UC vs Dresden.

BigSwo

Guest hevyrevy1611

good luck to both teams

UC gets revenge 21-20

lol. UC has had Dresden's number for way too long (along with Huntingdung Stanks. Ha). These are both our nemesis bullies and are big monkeys Lions gotta get off our back & exact our revenge on them both. Though polls say we #1 it's true Dresden is underdog & behind 8 ball until we beat them. I hope we do so convincingly. Sure would be a big boost to our program! Tonight will be awesome. Lots on line. Go Lions! (I teasing earlier and trying to be funny. FAIL though. Hehe. Ticket holders go straight in gate. Just go in between the two windows on each side.)

I have kept Union City at number 1 most of the season, but they seem to have a lot of injuries recently. I don't think the team Dresden sees tonight will resemble the one they possibly see in the playoffs. If Dresden doesn't beat Union City tonight it will never happen. Round 1 goes to Dresden by 7

Edited by TheAmbassador

Guest hevyrevy1611

Well here is my biased prequel update prediction, thinking it should be per quarter: 14-0, 21-7, 35-7, 42-21 end of game. Dresden wins. Or it may be 34-14 or 16 is my son's prediction (he was one of players for our first Silver Ball team). Hopelessly hopeful I is. :D

Well here is my biased prequel update prediction, thinking it should be per quarter: 14-0, 21-7, 35-7, 42-21 end of game. Dresden wins. Or it may be 34-14 or 16 is my son's prediction (he was one of players for our first Silver Ball team). Hopelessly hopeful I is. :D

I could sorta see that happening. I think we will put up a bigger fight but this is not too far fetched. I hope you are wrong. I think we will control the ball and play for the 4th quarter. If we hold onto the ball I can see the point total way down and a close UC victory late in the game. We need to keep Winn sidelined and force at least two stops and one turnover. If we can get that done then I like our chances. There just might be a surprise for the Lions on the field tonight. Something that might not be expected. I like our chances.

I could sorta see that happening. I think we will put up a bigger fight but this is not too far fetched. I hope you are wrong. I think we will control the ball and play for the 4th quarter. If we hold onto the ball I can see the point total way down and a close UC victory late in the game. We need to keep Winn sidelined and force at least two stops and one turnover. If we can get that done then I like our chances. There just might be a surprise for the Lions on the field tonight. Something that might not be expected. I like our chances.

could #6 be moving back to guard tonight ? I know I got my :popcorneater:  ready  ;)

If it's a low scoring affair I think UC will take the win. Over under IMO is under 40 UC wins over 40 Dresden. I'm sure it will be a very good test for both teams to get us ready for round 3 and beyond of the playoffs. Whomever gets past round 3.