The Lions Are Roaring and The Tornadoes are Storming. UC vs Dresden.

BigSwo

is going to be like last year ? Dresden fans are the only fan base I have ever seen get to a game 3 hours early and then leave in the 3rd quarter. #savagelife #gouc

I'll be one of the first to complain about our fan base. We always have a huge crowd but most treat it like social time rather than football. If it gets cold or the game gets too lopsided they check out. Swo knows who the true fans are.

I'll be one of the first to complain about our fan base. We always have a huge crowd but most treat it like social time rather than football. If it gets cold or the game gets too lopsided they check out. Swo knows who the true fans are.

The Posse. They are also the loudest and most obnoxious but loyal.

I was just poking a Lil fun. Didn't mean to ruffle the feathers

Trust me you're not ruffling our feathers. We realize how some of our fans are. You'll notice we have an entire section saved just for the "rowdy crowd" because we had others complaining that they couldn't see the game because of people standing or complaining because our horns & cow bells were too noisy. We don't come to games to socialize. We're there to support the players & as long as they're on the sidelines begging & pleading for people to stand up & cheer, we'll be there doing our part. I just hope you Tornadoes stay around so we can treat you with our little fireworks show afterwards. ;)

Edited by Dtown364

Trust me you're not ruffling our feathers. We realize how some of our fans are. You'll notice we have an entire section saved just for the "rowdy crowd" because we had others complaining that they couldn't see the game because of people standing or complaining because our horns & cow bells were too noisy. We don't come to games to socialize. We're there to support the players & as long as they're on the sidelines begging & pleading for people to stand up & cheer, we'll be there doing our part. I just hope you Tornadoes stay around so we can treat you with our little fireworks show afterwards. ;)

Fireworks ? if you guys win a regular season game you are going to treat it like a championship ? 😂😂

Well I'm sorry y'all put extra money out for firecrackers that will set around and spoil. As far as the extra hogs, we don't care, we have Griffins just outside of town that stinks so bad you can taste it inside your house sometimes. A few hogs won't matter much. Fbfan is hiding out somewhere because he ain't made an appearance in a while. Which is not a bad thing. Good thing you can smell him before you see him.

Well I'm sorry y'all put extra money out for firecrackers that will set around and spoil. As far as the extra hogs, we don't care, we have Griffins just outside of town that stinks so bad you can taste it inside your house sometimes. A few hogs won't matter much. Fbfan is hiding out somewhere because he ain't made an appearance in a while. Which is not a bad thing. Good thing you can smell him before you see him. He can't sneak up on you. I heard he takes his showers at the carwash. Yeah he gets a fill up and then walks over to the carwash and types in the code from his receipt and walks right through with clothes and all. I heard the last time he did that the drains were clogged for 2 days. When they finally cleaned it up they found a hair clog long enough to tie off a battle ship

Oh I've been here and haven't missed a post. I've been busy getting gussied up for this game. I took a shower and clipped my toenails. Took a while.

Now. We are gonna STOMP the dog poo out of Union City. Swo, I know you're sensitive and prone to crying fits, so I'm not gonna rub it in too much.

I really hate to hear about your players getting banged up. Know how that is. We have a few out too. We will meet again playoff time and it could be a much different game by then.

Our offense is on fire. Winn and Yates are phenomenal players. Dang near unstoppable.

Our defense does not get enough credit. No way are we gonna shut out Union City, but I have all the confidence in the world that we will stop you enough to get the ball back in our hands and score quickly. We just happen to have your number this year.

Swo, I bet you're uglier than ever and I hope you don't ruin my appetite at the tailgate.

GO LIONS! '15 in '16!