Adamsville host Halls for homecoming

cardfan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adamsville 57 Halls 6

These conditions do not help are speed but I just got a feeling this game will be closer than the experts think!

This is the only score prediction I've seen!! I believe it will be an entertaining game!! Like I've said before, never know with kids! Anyone can win!! Enjoy the Sawmeal, it is very good!!

we are highly prepared for this matchup against adamville we are looking to come in and upset the cardinals for homecoming. What a great way it would be to get our first region win and keep our playoff hopes alive

congrats on your first post !!! Welcome to the T ! That would be a great first region win ! Good luck and hope it's injury free for both squads !

All the Tigers can do is give it all u have and lay it on the line.... Leave it all on the field tonight. If u Tigers can truly do that ..no matter the outcome on the scoreboard... then u can leave the field tonight Walking Tall in the land of Walking Tall!

If you get a chance man, holler at me at the game! Not hard to find! Got a big removable boot cast on my right leg!! Would be good to meet ya bro!! 

How do u feel about are beloved VOLS morrow..? VFL! GBO!

If they get behind early as usual it will a long day! Getting Hurd back will help!! If they can hold on to the ball and get a score early could be a good game!! Hard to beat Saban though!! Best coach in CFB right now! If we weren't so beat up with injuries I would feel better about our chances!!