3A- Region 7: Liberty Tech (5-2) @ South Gibson (7-0)

NotNoahHouck

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I imagine a lot of non-SGC fans have been waiting for this game.

I hope SGC can put points on the board, and play a good game.

How is Liberty compared to last year?

this is gonna get SGC's ultra soft early schedule exposed....their first seven opponents are a combined 8-40...I don't blame SGC for their schedule...they play who's on it....but the next 3 weeks...Liberty...Dberg...Milan....they'll wind up 7-3....but I hope they can upset Dberg...then Milan will wind up with a 2 seed....

To make things a little worse about what cofo said about South Gibson's opponets combined record (which is really 7-41), Obion Central's one and only came against a win-less South Side team. However, the good news about South Gibson, they are starting to play better football on the scoreboard. Only beat Jackson Christian by 4, only beat Obion Central by 5, but they did beat Westview by 20, and TCA by 31. 

All said and stone, Liberty will take this one easily. Coming off a bye week, they are done with their meat of their schedule. Playing three easy opponents. They are going to walk into the playoffs. 

Liberty 42

South Gibson 13

Although they did beat Westview it was not by 20, the final score was 26-12 actually a pretty good game. Liberty however was not and beat Westview 47-0. If I was guessing by that knowledge Liberty wins easily, because they are just a different animal. Congrats to both teams on outstanding years so far however, because every win in highschool is earned and being undefeated at this time of year is impressive no matter the opponents.

Well, supposed to rain...yawn

DHS, want to wish you guys nothing but the best of luck heading into November. Obviously, the goal now for y'all is to get as much done as you can while not getting hurt. Sucks to see that you probably won't play another game that appears competitive on paper until mid-November (another month basically). While my guys get ready to challenge Hookfin's boys for a region crown, I don't think we have enough this year to make damage in November, but who knows! Crazy things have happened before with us. Goodluck to Liberty and incase you haven't been reminded this week... Milan is loaded!!!!

DHS, want to wish you guys nothing but the best of luck heading into November. Obviously, the goal now for y'all is to get as much done as you can while not getting hurt. Sucks to see that you probably won't play another game that appears competitive on paper until mid-November (another month basically). While my guys get ready to challenge Hookfin's boys for a region crown, I don't think we have enough this year to make damage in November, but who knows! Crazy things have happened before with us. Goodluck to Liberty and incase you haven't been reminded this week... Milan is loaded!!!!

Vol...you're all class man...for all the crap I give you and the Indians

As Hook is a close friend of mine, I gota pull for the Tomcats and I think they have the better offense of the 2 squads...but I think NS has a very high ceiling...as you stated, may be a year early, but that defense can win games at the reservation

Best of luck to your North Side Indians the next 5 and maybe even 6 weeks Vol, thank you for supporting local