Boyd vs Polk

BoydBucFan

BBF you are a bit on the sour puss side. Bucs are needing a heart transplant,thats for sure, but thats a little extreme tone. I read another post of yours, and you seemed to sound like a ......... you need a vacation.

Lol...I will borrow a Georgeism and sum it up by saying that I am frustrationally challenged. You are correct in that we need to play with more heart. It's like the house is on fire and everyone is just sitting on the couch?!? I've seen improvement on defense but none on offense, except when injury has caused personnel change. Our o line needs energized. Maybe the team should watch more film. That always helps for learning purposes and accountability. But what do I know?!?

And you asked if I was mental? Maybe...just maybe

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Polk don't have a problem with the turnover bug I think we can make it a decent game.

Let me ask you a question. Has that Davis man cut that nappy looking mustache yet? He got scared and quit playing Grider. He even quit playing that Moore man. That Moore man got beat by those copper boys but could still beat that Davis man. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard