Knoxville Catholic...

fredjones

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever think they were going D2 ?? I said from the get go they wouldnt move ... they in no way wanted to compete with MBA, McCallie, Baylor, Brentwood (if they move up) or Ensworth etc ... I wonder the Principal said only 4 football players had work study help and parents getting break for doing odd jobs ..I know thay wont say who they are but wonder if SOMEHOW that tuition gets paid somehow ..LOL ... and the 4 kids remain there ... interesting ................ 

I bet the new region they will be in will have more teams(6 or 7) and KC will not have to find so many non-region games. Booger better hope the Bishop doesn't make ND play Catholic.

I've mapped it out (roughly), and they'll likely be in a region with no more than 7 teams. More likely to be 6 teams. So they're going to have to find at least 4 non-region games. Good luck with that.

I bet the new region they will be in will have more teams(6 or 7) and KC will not have to find so many non-region games. Booger better hope the Bishop doesn't make ND play Catholic.

the old Sompayrac Family Reunion Bowl; now Knoxville Diocese Media Bowl is history for the moment.....the Bishop wants his Catholic heyday; it will be with Father Ryan, Christian Brothers or Pope John Paul II....which they dont want to touch that

Booger just sayin 

I think if Knox Catholic goes up in 5A that Alcoa will move into 4A from 3A .. any other teams you think may move up a class ?????

You really think Alcoa will move up? I've heard from some Tri-Cities buddies that Elizabethton is thinking about moving up to 4A. If Alcoa moves up they (Betsy) probably won't. Edited by QSouth89