South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

That Cardwell man.. as you put it..... better be trying to figure out how to Not let that Griders man Cannon go off during the game. Cause when it does that means things are real bad.

I hate that durn cannon. Everytime Grider scores I stick my durn ear plug in because it rings my durn ears. Grider needs to tell that man he has down there shooting that mess that if one of those bullets hit me I will be real mad. You think im joking but im not.

I hate that durn cannon. Everytime Grider scores I stick my durn ear plug in because it rings my durn ears. Grider needs to tell that man he has down there shooting that mess that if one of those bullets hit me I will be real mad. You think im joking but im not.

I hate it too Roy. I put cotton in my ears but it still hurts. That man kept shooting it after that game with my Warriors and I tried to throw a durn rock at him but he was hunkered down and I couldn't get a good shot at him. I hope he burnt his dang finger lighting that fuse. Next time I'm gonna bring a bucket of water and throw up there. You think I'm jokin but I'm not.

I hate it too Roy. I put cotton in my ears but it still hurts. That man kept shooting it after that game with my Warriors and I tried to throw a durn rock at him but he was hunkered down and I couldn't get a good shot at him. I hope he burnt his dang finger lighting that fuse. Next time I'm gonna bring a bucket of water and throw up there. You think I'm jokin but I'm not.

I garuntee you that is one reason Grider charges so much is to by bullets for that durn cannon. If one of them bullets his me, my Murphy Fair book our my thermos I will be real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Does Grider have new balls to put in that Cannon every week Roy or does he just keep using the same ones over and over? This could get expensive this week......

I garuntee you Grider gets new balls every week for that durn cannon. If he was shooting blanks it wouldnt be as loud. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard