South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

Marion beats boyd 19-0, at  first I thought that was a very impressive win(and it was a good win). But now I'm starting to wonder how good this region really is.. SP will beat Boyd BAD.. Roy I'm not trying to make that cardwell man real mad but this game could be a mercy rule game.. Especially if lightening mcqueen stays "healthy"..

I garuntee you are going to make that Cardwell man real mad. You are full of mess. I garuntee you that Cardwell man will be training his boys this week for that McQueen boy. You think im joking but im not.

I haven't said much about this but as I recently learned I'm from the private school so my post count as 1.8 compared to public school posts.

It's all about the Buc O. If we solve the issues it could go either way. If we don't it's a loss.

Both teams are good on D so it will most likely be a fairly low scoring game.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you are full of mess. Im not letting you look at my Murphy Fair book or giving you a fudge round on Friday. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you are full of mess. Im not letting you look at my Murphy Fair book or giving you a fudge round on Friday. You think im joking but im not.

With all due respect Randy, I don't really like fudge rounds. I prefer monster energy to redbull. And I've never seen, read, or looked at a Murphy fare book.

Moon pies kick the mess out of fudge rounds

(zero tolerance on profanity compliant post)