South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

I haven't said much about this but as I recently learned I'm from the private school so my post count as 1.8 compared to public school posts.

It's all about the Buc O. If we solve the issues it could go either way. If we don't it's a loss.

Both teams are good on D so it will most likely be a fairly low scoring game.

I think it should be divided by 1.8 to give the rest of us a chance. 

If you look back at Buc history we seem to always lose a Guy who is a game changer.

Keebs last year

John Hale and then Cardwell in the playoffs at Friendship Christian a couple years back

This year we have the injury bug. Nobody specific just lots of them.

Some teams seem to stay healthy others just seem to have bad luck.

Hopefully we can both come out of this one with no additional injuries.

Edited by orangeslice13

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Be glad you've got someone like Bassy who is willing to mentor you. You clearly need it

Is there a difference in how he feels about Boyd and the way you feel about Silverdale?

I've seen a couple Boyd posters call you out on the matter telling you to act differently but you reject their advice.

And for the record I'm a huge fan of this rivalry and would love nothing more than to see it continue.

South Pittsburg is Boyd Buchanan's most common opponent in school history. It would be crazy not to make this game happen in the future.

If SP's region picks up a couple of teams want we have to drop either MC,SC, or boyd to have an open date during the season? Pretty sure it want be MC.

If SP's region picks up a couple of teams want we have to drop either MC,SC, or boyd to have an open date during the season? Pretty sure it want be MC.

Grungy is threatening to drop us.  There is also Bledsoe.  That said, I'd like to see all the old SVC remain on the schedule but Boyd is usually a good team.  We have played them consistently since they started football in the late 70s.