OOLTEWAH AT WALKER VALLEY

ab she prefurrs a big ole sack ov frashlee skimmed poke rinds..... :hungry:

I got a few days off so I'm heading down to that place in Dalton I told you about this week. At least once. Then I'm hearing good things about some restaurant beside a creek in Rhea county. My bucket list when I retire in a few years consist of driving across country in an old car, mostly on Route 66 eating at all the drive ins and diners I can then coming back to the east coast and driving from Maine to Florida eating. Probably got about 50 or 60 places I'm wanting to stop. Heck I might by a old tour bus and take some friends with me. If you ever get up towards Lancaster Pa. Find a Millers Smorgasbord. Unreal Them Omish can put the food in the trough.

I GOT IT.A WALKER VALLEY FAN.

Yes. But we have friends kids playing sports all over the state. A couple down at the Owls camp. I try to read as many online papers and sport/ schools twitter accounts I can to keep up. You'd be surprised how many former players read coacht that are serving in the military or away in college or just moved out of state.

Eye notussed ewe left fer a long time laist winnturr....Butt thait's nethur hear nor thair.... :popcorneater:

STARZ YOU TRY TO SNEAK A POT SHOT IN LOL. YOU HAVE CAME UP SHORT TWICE SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON DA T SO THAT MAKES YOU FAIR GAME BUDDY. EVEN IF YOU WAS PERFECT I'D FIND SOMETHING LACKING TO TALK ABOUT LIKE I DO RHEAS SECONDARY AND HOW RHEA DISRESPECTS MY BUDDY DOUGS DEFENSE.THOSE HIGH SNAPS FROM THE CENTER.I NEED THAT CORRECTED BEFORE YOU GET TO OAKLAND. THEY ARE LEGIT AND I DON'T LIKE THEM. THEY PUT MY OWLS OUT THE SEMIS.

#LOP

STARZ YOU TRY TO SNEAK A POT SHOT IN LOL. YOU HAVE CAME UP SHORT TWICE SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON DA T SO THAT MAKES YOU FAIR GAME BUDDY. EVEN IF YOU WAS PERFECT I'D FIND SOMETHING LACKING TO TALK ABOUT LIKE I DO RHEAS SECONDARY AND HOW RHEA DISRESPECTS MY BUDDY DOUGS DEFENSE.THOSE HIGH SNAPS FROM THE CENTER.I NEED THAT CORRECTED BEFORE YOU GET TO OAKLAND. THEY ARE LEGIT AND I DON'T LIKE THEM. THEY PUT MY OWLS OUT THE SEMIS.

#LOP

Now Passy.....We haiv come upp short once and got ripped out of one....Butt att leest we wur thair....Eye am jist concentratin' onn Fridee nite....Butt eye no Okelund iz loaded and we haiv werk two do....Mite evun bee supeeriur two tha Ray-das.... :popcorneater:

Yes. But we have friends kids playing sports all over the state. A couple down at the Owls camp. I try to read as many online papers and sport/ schools twitter accounts I can to keep up. You'd be surprised how many former players read coacht that are serving in the military or away in college or just moved out of state.

YEP ITS ALOT OF PEOPLE READ THE T.