OOLTEWAH AT WALKER VALLEY

MARIVULLERZ I KNOW THAT YOU ARE BORED WITH THAT CUPCAKE SCHEDULE OVER THERE IN 6A AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TAKING TIME TO TALK AND JABB AT PA. BUT ITS TIGHT OVER HERE IN 5A.WE DON'T PENCIL IN THE SAME CHAMPS ERR YEAR EVEN THOUGH MY OWLS HELD IT DOWN FOR THE PAST 3 AND IT WASN'T A CAKEWALK EITHER ALWAYS COMING DOWN TO ONE GAME AND WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE CHALLENGE AND COMPETITION. YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW GOOD ME AND MY 4-5A BUDDIES ARE NEXT SEASON. BUT RIGHT NOW WE GOT TO FOCUS ON FRIDAY NIGHT.

#LOP

#GO OWLS

#DOWNTOTHEWIRE

#4-5A READY TO PLAY

#TITLE ON THE LINE

#WHO WILL IT BE

#RHEA??

#MCMINN??

#WE WILL SEE

#LET'S GO!!

Clueless post is clueless

PA, do you all give out rings for region titles and hang banners in the gym?

THERE YOU GO LOL. WHAT DO YOU THINK?? NO MY OWLS HAVE NEVER WON THE BIG ONE. CAME CLOSE BUT NO. I CAN ADMIT THAT.I CAN ASK ALOT OF YOU SLAWDOGS WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WON OR HOW MANY DECADES AGO. OR DID YOU WIN LAST YEAR? I DIDN'T WIN BUT I PROBABLY BEAT YOU.AND WHEN YOU BEAT ME DID YOU GO ON TO WIN THE BIG ONE? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN BEAT ME IF WE AINT NEVER PLAYED BEFORE? THAT IS STUPID TO PREDICT.

#LOP