Cane Ridge 9-0 vs Gallatin 6-3 PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS

GWAVE1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never called anyone out on who they played, nor have I ever bragged about who we played, I never compare our schedules. We played everyone u played beside Henry county& Springfield. And neither one of them is raising heck out here, MJGB why u commenting when we ready took care of y'all. Plz move on and enjoy your region title. And greatone talk after the game.

I never called anyone out on who they played, nor have I ever bragged about who we played, I never compare our schedules. We played everyone u played beside Henry county& Springfield. And neither one of them is raising heck out here, MJGB why u commenting when we ready took care of y'all. Plz move on and enjoy your region title. And greatone talk after the game.

Good luck vs independence lol

Honestly tired of this every year since 2012 from this group. Losing interest fast in this high and low, inconsistent, football team. What happens Mondays-Thursdays through the week is why they are so inconsistent. No excuses. Honestly hate that they made the playoffs now after how they played tonight. 7 turnovers. Laughable. And they can just take another big L next week to Independence. But, "Green Wave Pride" they'll say....guess this is what they want us to accept as status quo

Edited by thegreatone36

Honestly tired of this every year since 2012 from this group. Losing interest fast in this high and low, inconsistent, football team. What happens Mondays-Thursdays through the week is why they are so inconsistent. No excuses. Honestly hate that they made the playoffs now after how they played tonight. 7 turnovers. Laughable. And they can just take another big L next week to Independence. But, "Green Wave Pride" they'll say....guess this is what they want us to accept as status quo

cry me a river. Take the crying to another post please

Big congrats to Cane Ridge. They were as good as advertised. 10-0 is a huge feat and they played like it tonight. GALLATIN literally gave the ball and game away with all of those turnovers. Have to hand it to the Ravens they know how to strip the ball. Good luck to ya'll in the playoffs you have a fine looking team.

Can't beat a good team with 7 turnovers. Need to play better next week or it will be ugly. Gallatin has the talent and ability to give Independence a scare. Cane Ridge played solid all year and will certainly be favored in their round one matchup. Good luck next week to both teams.

Edited by eers