Wb and Heritage not scheduling Alcoa. Thoughts?

32hammer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly turn on this topic. Has Shadowens ever beaten Rankin?

Accordin' two tha Tinnersee Hi Skool Footbawl Daterbase....

* Rankin iz 12-0 agin Shad.....10-0 att Riverdail when'st Shad wuz att Smurrna and while'st Rankin izz att Alcoee 2-0 agin him att WB

* GQ iz 3-0 agin Shad..... 1-0 agin Shad att Blaickmun and 2-0 agin him att WB

* Tim Hammontree iz 2-3 agin Shad.....1-2 agin Shad when'st Hambone wuz att Mairvul and Shad att Smurrna and 1-1 agin him att while'st Tim iz att Hairatige and Shad att WB...

Lett me cyphur this out....12 pluss 3 eqwulls (lett me taik oft my werk boots).....uhhh 15 pluss 2......eqwulls 16 uhhh no ....17.....and then'st nawt pluss nawt pluss 3 iz uhhhhhhh ...3.......Thairfour so fer Shad iz 3-17 agin hiz Mairvul/Alcoee/ Blunt Cowntee corchin' brethurn.....

:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on 6A WB and Heritage administration not scheduling (3A) in county rival Alcoa.

What example does it set for the kids and the community?

What message does it send to their students?

How does it impact the overall gate?

Will the schedule them in other sports?

What does it say about their confidence in their programs?

Says to me somebody is smart.You have to pick your fights sometimes.About the only thing I see would be the gate but after a game or two that might fall off.What would a 50 point loss say about those 6A programs to a 3A school.Back in the day,I got a little training under a Master that taught the South Korean special forces and was a national champion  in Korea.I had my chance to see just how good I really was.I was pretty good and darn confident but I wasn't in his class and had enough sense to know it.I darn sure wouldn't have wanted my friends and family watching that beat down.

Accordin' two tha Tinnersee Hi Skool Footbawl Daterbase....

* Rankin iz 12-0 agin Shad.....10-0 att Riverdail when'st Shad wuz att Smurrna and while'st Rankin izz att Alcoee 2-0 agin him att WB

* GQ iz 3-0 agin Shad..... 1-0 agin Shad att Blaickmun and 2-0 agin him att WB

* Tim Hammontree iz 2-3 agin Shad.....1-2 agin Shad when'st Hambone wuz att Mairvul and Shad att Smurrna and 1-1 agin him att while'st Tim iz att Hairatige and Shad att WB...

Lett me cyphur this out....12 pluss 3 eqwulls (lett me taik oft my werk boots).....uhhh 15 pluss 2......eqwulls 16 uhhh no ....17.....and then'st nawt pluss nawt pluss 3 iz uhhhhhhh ...3.......Thairfour so fer Shad iz 3-17 agin hiz Mairvul/Alcoee/ Blunt Cowntee corchin' brethurn.....

:popcorneater:

Entrustin... Did I spell that right, Stars?  I didn't realize the coaches compared liked this