Trousdale Co @ Huntingdon

footballover

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here about Huntington. TC is 8-2 with losses to NCS tonight and Gordonsville in week 4 or 5 by a score of 9-0. Team is still young but they are talented. They have some speed in the backfield that has caused some issues. If they show up and play then they are hard to beat. But they occasionally are flat. Tough couple of weeks for them lately with the coaching change. No doubt it has hindered them some. Look forward to hearing from the Mustangs this week. Hopefully this yr the game will be different and those Jackets show yal what TC football is all about. Guess we won't truly know til 7 days from right now though.

I think our O-line need to block better or it'll be real close Trousdale County might be looking for a new coach but they are a decent football team and not to be taken lightly.

If we win will next weeks game Huntingdon or Nashville with fact we played 1 less game I think it would be at Nashville cause of percentage might be wrong just wondering if anyone knows.

I think our O-line need to block better or it'll be real close Trousdale County might be looking for a new coach but they are a decent football team and not to be taken lightly.

If we win will next weeks game Huntingdon or Nashville with fact we played 1 less game I think it would be at Nashville cause of percentage might be wrong just wondering if anyone knows.

It's by seeding, will be in Nashville.