Trousdale Co @ Huntingdon

footballover

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they have 2 QB one is same from last year but he is a sophomore now and yes he has lot speed #8 he us the kick returner and punt returner and the kicker and punter also lol but we are full of speed and the other QB has a huge arm and is a big kid #15 he runs with power and speed and when 15 is playing QB #8 goes out to WR but 15 has some speed to but kid is hard to bring down and #2 is a burner at RB and #18 plays OLB he didn't not play his sophomore year but he is around 6'4, or 6'5 he is great coming off the edge and has enough speed to play WR also and #10 was hurt last year plays at WR also he is about 6'2 and also a big kid that has decent speed

Why you little....

No disrespect intended, much respect for yalls program as y'all have the richest tradition in 1a and are what every team wants to be like. Although y'all do have a couple new posters that have not acted like TC posters act. I'm just going with my gut feeling on this one as I've kept a close eye on the top teams in 1a. Good luck to y'all Friday night Edited by wildcat89

I've seen both teams up close the past two weeks. I would favor HHS by 12-14 points. HHS strength is the run and TC did a poor job slowing down the run. HHS on the other hand had the best luck with stopping the runs between the tackles which TC did a lot of. The best opportunity I do see for Trousdale is through the air. The big armed QB is sometimes erratic but if he got hot, TC could do some damage against a very vulnerable Huntingdon secondary. TC also needs to let Huntingdon over pursue and hit #2 with short passes in space.

Both teams were playing their stiffest competition of the year in the games I saw, so they might be totally different against more balanced competition. I would love to see TC get the win but I think Huntingdon will prove to be a little stronger.

Edited by Eagle9019