Trousdale Co @ Huntingdon

footballover

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1:22 Left in 2nd Qrt. TC 13 Huntington 28

TC struggling to stop Huntingtons rush attack. On the other side Huntington is stuffing TC. TC scored off a muffed punt and a short field and returned a KO for a score. Other than that offense has not being able to get going.

is ncs better than Huntingdon?

is ncs better than Huntingdon?

No disrespect here but ncs is 4 touchdowns better. Wayne county will be the only team that can give them a game in the west. They have been holding back on some things they can scheme until they need them. Not as good as last year but still a top 3 team. The big nose guard can run the ball from the fullback position and I don't know if any 1a team can stop it consistently. Edited by Creekbank1997

No disrespect here but ncs is 4 touchdowns better. Wayne county will be the only team that can give them a game in the west. They have been holding back on some things they can scheme until they need them. Not as good as last year but still a top 3 team. The big nose guard can run the ball from the fullback position and I don't know if any 1a team can stop it consistently.

none taken I knew ncs was better but didn't know how much.wc not as good as they where last year either.so I guess ncs wins another title before they move on.