LazIndex 1A Rankings & Predictions Round 1

LazIndexTN

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having played both Whitwell and Summertown, I have to go with Summertown in that matchup.  Too much speed for Summertown on O and D for Whitwell to catch up to or run away from.  ST has some tough LBs.  ST by 14

Hoping to come see Columbia Academy's facilities.  I was gonna sneak down earlier part of the year but never got the opportunity.  Gotta take care of two rounds starting with Cornersville. 

it was SP against sequatchie county

Sequatchie has beaten SP 3 years in a row so I'm not gonna rehash that game.  SP is a better team as of right now. Unlike some I don't replay games in my mind and say we would win that game if played again. We had our chance and didn't get it done that night. But we have gotten better. Even with all the injuries.

Sequatchie has beaten SP 3 years in a row so I'm not gonna rehash that game. SP is a better team as of right now. Unlike some I don't replay games in my mind and say we would win that game if played again. We had our chance and didn't get it done that night. But we have gotten better. Even with all the injuries.

I also seen some clips of several other games

Greenback will smoke Columbia Academy. Looking at most recent NFHS rulebook, only 11 can be on the field. Your 12th man will not be eligible and then itNCS

i might be wrong but NCS has a tough road in front of them to get to cookville as does GHS. Several teams in the east that is capable of beating us SP,coalfield,Oneida just to name a few but that is all of our goals.

i might be wrong but NCS has a tough road in front of them to get to cookville as does GHS. Several teams in the east that is capable of beating us SP,coalfield,Oneida just to name a few but that is all of our goals.

Dresden is scary good out West. The 1A playoffs are shaping up nicely! Talent in all 4 quadrants of the bracket. The quarterfinals should be awesome!

Think about it:

Coalfield and Greenback

South Pittsburg and Columbia Academy

Nashville Christian or Huntingdon against Wayne County

Union City and Dresden

Wow!