Fulton @ Sullivan East

GoVols2016

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched Fulton twice and they are a great team. However from what I understand there is too much going on off the field. (We all know what I'm speaking of). They have state championship talent but sometimes it appears their mind is somewhere else. That's just from the little I've seen and what I've heard. I'd say Fulton wins but it might be close. It depends on which Fulton team shows up.

Edited by LarryGee77

I too would like to see East pull this one off but I just don't see anyway possible for that to happen. Tough first round draw for the Patriots coming off a great season. Fulton by 28[/quo

This might be a better game than most think. East is no Greeneville or Catholic or Fulton, but it wouldnt surprise me one bit to hear the Greeneville PA announcer say " some scores of interest....Sullivan East 28 Fulton 22 "....Fulton better strap em up tight or they will leave sullivan county with a bruised ego and basketball on their minds

I too would like to see East pull this one off but I just don't see anyway possible for that to happen. Tough first round draw for the Patriots coming off a great season. Fulton by 28[/quo

This might be a better game than most think. East is no Greeneville or Catholic or Fulton, but it wouldnt surprise me one bit to hear the Greeneville PA announcer say " some scores of interest....Sullivan East 28 Fulton 22 "....Fulton better strap em up tight or they will leave sullivan county with a bruised ego and basketball on their minds

Especially with so many starters at Fulton hurt and not playing ...their best player included .. so no telling  ... could be interesting .. if they get inside the 5 yard line 3 times this game like last against Central and dont punch it in and get  0 points then it could be upset .