Fulton @ Sullivan East

GoVols2016

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I am not mistaken,east scored more points against Greenville this year then anyone else.Though they still lost by a big margin.

You are correct East did put up 21 points on Greeneville. It is a little miss leading with 6 of that coming against the first team. The halftime score was 42 to 6 and Greeneville had 660 total yards to 210 for East for the game

Especially with so many starters at Fulton hurt and not playing ...their best player included .. so no telling ... could be interesting .. if they get inside the 5 yard line 3 times this game like last against Central and dont punch it in and get 0 points then it could be upset . "So many starters out" Who else is out? They only have 1 starter out that I know of. His a big key part of both sides of the ball. But still only 1 player, not many starters.

According to KNS - Chaton Mobley -- Fulton's best player is goona have surgery and out for year ..2 way player at RB and LB .. gonna miss 6'2 235 lbs in there .. a number of other starters may be out also ..could be close game.

man that sucks about Mobley...must be something in that knoxville air.....HOWEVER, i think lil mr. Dobson is awfully special himself....he will put his team on his back in this one i think and carry the falcons to the second round

Greeneville still gets it easy having Fulton and Catholic potentially play each other again instead of Greeneville playing both back to back weeks.

I disagree with you here. Knox central is a better team this year than Fulton beating them last week with Mobley. Fulton is banged up and had been most of the year. Central is a tougher 2nd round matchup