East Nashville at Fairview Round 1

Swarm

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the game clean or did it get chippy? Could be a ready made rivalry if they are placed in the same region.

i have to disagree with Swarm. It was chippy until about 4 min left in the game. A lot of late hits by east after the plays. Alot of helmet to helmet no calls. The Oklahoma kid led with the crown of his helmet every play. If he does that in college he will be ejected every game. Most impressive player for East wasn't phillips but number 6. Rondavius or something. That kid had amazing hands.

that's the difference doesn't matter how strong your arm is. It matters how accurate and smart with the ball you are. Mannings arm was no where the strength of Favre or Flacco or Vick. But he was smart. His arm will only.get stronger. His athleticism is definitely superior. 2 more years he will be great.

You're right. He's grown this season it looks like to me.

i have to disagree with Swarm. It was chippy until about 4 min left in the game. A lot of late hits by east after the plays. Alot of helmet to helmet no calls. The Oklahoma kid led with the crown of his helmet every play. If he does that in college he will be ejected every game. Most impressive player for East wasn't phillips but number 6. Rondavius or something. That kid had amazing hands.

It's just football the way I see it. I was impressed with Phillips. He got to the ball as quick as anyone I've seen since Bituli at Nashville Christian. We had our share of penalties too.

It's just football the way I see it. I was impressed with Phillips. He got to the ball as quick as anyone I've seen since Bituli at Nashville Christian. We had our share of penalties too.

unfortunately our penalties were retaliation. That game for a while was a play away from turning into a brawl.

BTW I'd take cole Cassidy over phillips anyday. He just wasn't 6'4 or 6'5 however tall phillips is.