CPA at Camden Round 1

Swarm

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah... you might see him play for a long time... LB that had 4 rushes for 80 yards and 2 TDs last week. One of the strongest on the team in 10th grade and around 6'2" 215 right now I think... great kid also.

Oh believe me I've been following his play since the season started. Saw his name in Stewart's roundup of 3A(instant fan of course) and been watching what I can. He is a very big kid with athleticism to boot. Pretty sure he will play past high school if he chooses. In about 15 years if you hear of another boy with that name playing hopefully the same positions wearing #5 or #4 you know who it is!

Oh believe me I've been following his play since the season started. Saw his name in Stewart's roundup of 3A(instant fan of course) and been watching what I can. He is a very big kid with athleticism to boot. Pretty sure he will play past high school if he chooses. In about 15 years if you hear of another boy with that name playing hopefully the same positions wearing #5 or #4 you know who it is!

I think it will just be a choice of which sport he plays in college. Very good baseball player I hear also.