Happy Valley vs. Grace Christian Round 2

JonathanHVHS

Yeah, dang kicker... Or we would be hosting those rams this week!:popcorneater:

Dang kicker!

Honestly, we're sitting where we deserve to be....Had we played HV like we did SN, GP we'd be 1 seed

We should have beat HV by same margin as others....but we refused to pick up their MLB and refused to tackle.....and here we are

I'm going to have to take exception with this. There ain't no athletes getting financial aid right now. Sure, anybody can get a $100 discount on the re-enrollment for doing it early. The only financial aid available is very limited need based and isn't an option for high school athletes. I know there were a couple issues a few years ago, but I've heard nothing but innuendo since then. I would think T$$AA would be all over a school with a previous issue if they thought they had another one.

Thats the very reason they are going d2.  They sure didn,t want to. 

I'm going to have to take exception with this. There ain't no athletes getting financial aid right now. Sure, anybody can get a $100 discount on the re-enrollment for doing it early. The only financial aid available is very limited need based and isn't an option for high school athletes. I know there were a couple issues a few years ago, but I've heard nothing but innuendo since then. I would think T$$AA would be all over a school with a previous issue if they thought they had another one.

Shhhh we only have 6 more months of free tuition and we are home free ...... 😂😂😂😂

I'd also like to ask the GCA people who is the best team they have beaten this year ??? A lot of people are knocking North for being slow and 1 dimensional. I would argue it's your most impressive win. I don't deny GCA played tougher out of conference schedule. But again who is the benchmark W against ?

SN is their biggest win. You guys will be a full nights work.

But yet they are going to Division 2 next year which means how they run things currently doesn't qualify as being a true public school.

True. If it was a true public school, parents wouldn't t be paying $7k/year minimum for a kid to go, plus hundreds of dollars to play sports, for things like uniforms, etc... In all my years at Hampton, my parents never paid for a uniform or shoes. That could have changed...been almost 25 years. I'm getting old. 😳

True. If it was a true public school, parents wouldn't t be paying $7k/year minimum for a kid to go, plus hundreds of dollars to play sports, for things like uniforms, etc... In all my years at Hampton, my parents never paid for a uniform or shoes. That could have changed...been almost 25 years. I'm getting old.

Without financial aid Grace would have stayed in d1. The new rules lead to the change.

Without financial aid Grace would have stayed in d1. The new rules lead to the change.

Not arguing that. The new rules did lead to the change, but it's laughable to me that a $100 re-enrollment discount for doing it early or a small discount for a 2nd child in the family at the school is called financial aid.

I don't care for Knox Catholic, but they have their football program rolling. I wonder how long before TSSAA starts looking for a way to rewrite the rules again and force them to Div II.

This is all off topic from the game and the kids on the field.

Not arguing that. The new rules did lead to the change, but it's laughable to me that a $100 re-enrollment discount for doing it early or a small discount for a 2nd child in the family at the school is called financial aid.

I don't care for Knox Catholic, but they have their football program rolling. I wonder how long before TSSAA starts looking for a way to rewrite the rules again and force them to Div II.

This is all off topic from the game and the kids on the field.

I think KC is fudging or either found a loop hole. Noooooooooooooo way I think all the kids are paying full tuition. This is a weird deal to me.