THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

Guest hevyrevy1611

No it not easy. Can't deny emotions. Tears, heartbreak, puking, slamming lockers, gut ache... ARRGGGGG... Oh I know, trust me I KNOW! So I say what I say not flippantly nor off-handedly, this battle-tested warrior of many, many battles knows the truth I shared, it out of experience, and it works. But choose whatever you want. That's on you then. And choices have consequences. Simple truth: Bitterness not good. Betterment is good. Attitude determines altitude. Decisions dictate destiny. Emotions earn emptiness or enrichment, we decide. GIGO. Garbage in, Garbage out. Or Good in, Good out. Part of universal law of karma, or reaping what we sow. Oh yes, I definitely understand, empathize, been there many times.. And I share because I care. Take it or leave it. You decide. I done here. The consequences are now up to you.

Edited by hevyrevy1611

Just check the stats

Penalties:

HHS 9

NCS 9

That sounds awfully on sided right?

Or should we not let the facts get in the way of a good story?

and our coach gets a sindline penalty for the ref bumping into him in the 4th quarter with 40 seconds left but you coach doesn't get a penalty for throwing his headset into the crowd earlier in the game

I thought you got a warning before a sideline penalty? Crazy how that was called as NCS was driving in the last minute of the game.

Do you really think these guys wanted NCS to win. They were horrible but they were horrible both ways. Continuous missed calls on blatantly late hits, potentially career ending chop blocks, it was not one sided. The no call on the sack/grounding was poor, I agree but these guys were not smart enough to want one side to win. The big dude on our side watched a player get smashed in the back---34 and land on his stomach. He reached for the flag and decided it wasn't worth it. They may have sucked, but they sucked both ways. It was bad officiating from start to finish. Edited by Eagle9019

No it not easy. Can't deny emotions. Tears, heartbreak, puking, slamming lockers, gut ache... ARRGGGGG... Oh I know, trust me I KNOW! So I say what I say not flippantly nor off-handedly, this battle-tested warrior of many, many battles knows the truth I shared, it out of experience, and it works. But choose whatever you want. That's on you then. And choices have consequences. Simple truth: Bitterness not good. Betterment is good. Attitude determines altitude. Decisions dictate destiny. Emotions earn emptiness or enrichment, we decide. GIGO. Garbage in, Garbage out. Or Good in, Good out. Part of universal law of karma, or reaping what we sow. Oh yes, I definitely understand, empathize, been there many times.. And I share because I care. Take it or leave it. You decide. I done here. The consequences are now up to you.

LOL... Speaking of consequences Drinking after midnight has them....for the record I enjoy reading your posts!

Do you really think these guys wanted NCS to win. They were horrible but they were horrible both ways. Continuous missed calls on blatantly late hits, potentially career ending chop blocks, it was not one sided. The no call on the sack/grounding was poor, I agree but these guys were not smart enough to want one side to win. The big dude on our side watched a player get smashed in the back---34 and land on his stomach. He reached for the flag and decided it wasn't worth it. They may have sucked, but they sucked both ways. It was bad officiating from start to finish.

you do know a cut block by an offensive player is completely legal right? The only time it's illegal is if they are being double teamed. You and those officials must read the same rule book.

Alot of crying about the refs from some people pneumonia this board. What about HHS chop blocking our kids? They called a defensive PI on NCS when clearly, clearly the HHS player pushed our guy in the air. Multiple late hits on our QB, no call. HHS players grabbing lawless by the jewels. No mention of any of that by the HHS people. The sideline flag was for sideline interference. And that's the bottom line

can NCS play one football game where they dont complain about people grabbing there junk