THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

Alot of crying about the refs from some people pneumonia this board. What about HHS chop blocking our kids? They called a defensive PI on NCS when clearly, clearly the HHS player pushed our guy in the air. Multiple late hits on our QB, no call. HHS players grabbing lawless by the jewels. No mention of any of that by the HHS people. The sideline flag was for sideline interference. And that's the bottom line

Wayne County by 3 scores

Eagle you guys won on the scoreboard and made 1 more play than Huntingdon but as an honest fan you know that game was not officiated fairly. 100% correct Huntingdon had their chances but those 6 officials arent suppose to play an outcome in the game. Can you honestly explain how on 4th down NCS player horse collar H player then Huntingdon player gets an OFFENSIVE facemask penalty giving the ball to NCS? ON final drive H sacks NCS QB and he fumbles or tries to pass ball and no intentional grounding is called? Running back false starts next play no call Huntingdon tackles NCS close to sideline and H gets flagged 15 yrds for ref bumping into head coach in a one td game less than 2 minutes left? 60+ yards in penalties and a white hat apologizing to H head coach after game??? Please defend because we are all sick to our stomachs in Huntingdon

Our 11 did false start. It was flagged to start the drive. Our QB made a heads up play to get rid of the ball and we had a TE in the area, the ball made it back to the line of scrimmage. In HD, not a horse collar if you don't put the hand inside the shoulder pads. Clock stops on 1st Downs which I'm sure you know. I'm not knocking you guys. Those kids played hard. But to act like we didn't get any bad calls is a slap in the face. Our kids played hard as well. When it was 4th down on that drive and HHS needed a stop, you didn't get it. Just like when we had chances to get stops, we didn't. It was a great HS football game. One in which I wish wasn't a playoff game but it was.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Huntingdon... Please don't get bitter & turn sour. Flip it around. Allow it to make you better! You can't change the crap that happened, and it won't undo the damage & hurt. (Yes do make official complaints & all that for the purpose of changing things. Soooo many teams have this happen. It sad. We all need to band together & try to change policy, or rules, or leaders, or accountability & penalties maybe if proven a bad call cost game.. Sumin indeed), you can never control the circumstances nor others,, you can only control yourself. Your response, as an individual and as a team, is all you can deal with. I telling you.. make this a moment to be better. Make yourselves more determined to score so many points & be so dominant that you take the game out of refs hands and put the deciding factor up there on a running clock game, so a bad call won't decide your games anymore. Put the game in your hands by winning BIG. ...so expect that them humans WILL screw up calls in games bad, but score so much & so often, and keep other teams scores so low, these awful calls can never impact a game again. Ever. So yeah, you decide. Choose to whine and be bitter, or choose to win and be better- so good in fact you'll just laugh off the bad calls and keep on dominating the game. That my two cents for what it worth.

WC will beat ncs by four tds.ncs offense is average at best.They comp.a few pass plays on HHS but everybody throws on HHS.And who ever said in a earlier post that 11 was better than McGraw was last year is foolish.Defensive line is good but if you can get outside dbs and lbs not that good at stopping the run.First and only time go Wildcats!

Edited by horse

Our 11 did false start. It was flagged to start the drive. Our QB made a heads up play to get rid of the ball and we had a TE in the area, the ball made it back to the line of scrimmage. In HD, not a horse collar if you don't put the hand inside the shoulder pads. Clock stops on 1st Downs which I'm sure you know. I'm not knocking you guys. Those kids played hard. But to act like we didn't get any bad calls is a slap in the face. Our kids played hard as well. When it was 4th down on that drive and HHS needed a stop, you didn't get it. Just like when we had chances to get stops, we didn't. It was a great HS football game. One in which I wish wasn't a playoff game but it was.

in high school football you can not throw the ball away to avoid a sack. Doesn't matter if you are out the tackle box or if the ball crosses the line of scrimmage. It is intentional grounding in high school

Huntingdon... Please don't get bitter & turn sour. Flip it around. Allow it to make you better! You can't change the crap that happened, and it won't undo the damage & hurt. (Yes do make official complaints & all that for the purpose of changing things. Soooo many teams have this happen. It sad. We all need to band together & try to change policy, or rules, or leaders, or accountability & penalties maybe if proven a bad call cost game.. Sumin indeed), you can never control the circumstances nor others,, you can only control yourself. Your response, as an individual and as a team, is all you can deal with. I telling you.. make this a moment to be better. Make yourselves more determined to score so many points & be so dominant that you take the game out of refs hands and put the deciding factor up there on a running clock game, so a bad call won't decide your games anymore. Put the game in your hands by winning BIG. ...so expect that them humans WILL screw up calls in games bad, but score so much & so often, and keep other teams scores so low, these awful calls can never impact a game again. Ever. So yeah, you decide. Choose to whine and be bitter, or choose to win and be better- so good in fact you'll just laugh off the bad calls and keep on dominating the game. That my two cents for what it worth.

tell that to the seniors that just had their last career game ended on things that we're out of their control. I'm sure it will make it all better for them