THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

I'm anxious to see how this game turns out, the only thing that I wonder about is how good NCS coach will game plan for Huntingdon. If he's watched enough film then NCS won't give up much to a predictable Huntingdon play caller, they'll know exactly what's coming every play. If he hasn't done his homework then Huntingdon has a great chance, got a good defense with good speed and don't miss many tackles. Also Huntingdon won't be able to overcome any turnovers. Good luck to both teams, hope to get the chance to see one of y'all down by the creek next week!

Edited by wildcat89

I believe I speak for everyone here when I say thank you to our Vets from the bottom of my heart for your service and sacrifice. We have the best Vets, don't we folks.

Praying for an injury-free game tonight against 2 great teams. Although, I wouldn't be mad if ya'lls noseguard wanted to sit this one out tonight! Here's to hoping we are able to give you guys a game this year

I believe I speak for everyone here when I say thank you to our Vets from the bottom of my heart for your service and sacrifice. We have the best Vets, don't we folks.

Praying for an injury-free game tonight against 2 great teams. Although, I wouldn't be mad if ya'lls noseguard wanted to sit this one out tonight! Here's to hoping we are able to give you guys a game this year

Couldn't agree with you more. We owe a lot to these men and women who have served.

Looking forward to good game tonight. This is what the playoffs are about. 

There wouldn't be any high school football without the veterans! We'd be watching our boys play some English, Japanese or German sport, or more than likely, we just flat out wouldnt exist.

Well said