Macon County Vs Pearl Cohn #Round2Part2

FBfan26

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE play football all 4Q. If you don't like it STOP it. We not putting 80 up ever week like Greenville. Go cry on there post. Our JV and Freshman work hard just like everybody else. When they get in the game they are going to go a hundred percent no matter what the score. We could have put 80+ on kw but waited to the play clock ran down and handed the ball off and still scored. So kill the no class. We been on both sides of the stick.

I was saying all the talk will be quiet soon. I think you got maybe 2 more rounds and done. You have a great football team not taking it away from you but i dont think you have a state team. however you do benefit from being on the bottom half of this bracket, top half is much better. But good luck none the less.

I was saying all the talk will be quiet soon. I think you got maybe 2 more rounds and done. You have a great football team not taking it away from you but i dont think you have a state team. however you do benefit from being on the bottom half of this bracket, top half is much better. But good luck none the less.

You sound bitter towards Pearl-Cohn! But one more hater won't make or break us. Pearl-Cohn vs everybody!

not bitter at all. I love watching good teams. And honestly i think your team last year was better than this one. Pc vs everybody? If you feel thats the situation maybe there is a problem with that picture. Maybe look hard into the mirror and figure out why you think everyone is against you?The fact that you feel you have a superb football team cant be the reason because maryville and alcoa been dominating for years and people pull for them to win. Could it possibly be attitudes? I dunno maybe just a self complex thing. But trust me I am not a hater. And by the way I think your band is awesome

not bitter at all. I love watching good teams. And honestly i think your team last year was better than this one. Pc vs everybody? If you feel thats the situation maybe there is a problem with that picture. Maybe look hard into the mirror and figure out why you think everyone is against you?The fact that you feel you have a superb football team cant be the reason because maryville and alcoa been dominating for years and people pull for them to win. Could it possibly be attitudes? I dunno maybe just a self complex thing. But trust me I am not a hater. And by the way I think your band is awesome

Yeah ok you made a page to say Pearl-Cohn don't have class. What was I thinking you're not a hater😳😳😳 Edited by FIREBIRD80

Give or take...Losing alot of seniors and big time college talent last year would hurt most folks. Yet we are young in all areas and doing wayyyy better then what we thought we would do. Everybody know KC is a beast and a tall tree to climb for most public and private schools in the state of TN this year. We are not gone lay down for ANYONE believe that. we have macon this week and not thinking about the state championship untill we get there. Edited by FBfan26