SCOTTS HILL @ LEWIS CO RD 2

selectedgrain

Thank you LC Seniors for the ride this year. A loss is a loss whether by one or 30 we went thru a couple of those back in the day. To all of the Coaches and parents thank you also these Seniors are a very special group of young men Great Leaders. For a small town it is good to know that we very seldom do not have to rebuild we just re load every year.  The underclassmen are loaded and another good group of 8th graders coming and the 7th grade is loaded also so here we go keep on keeping on COACH SHARPE . Thank you to all of the Jr Pro Coaches for you teaching the Game of life to the young kids and also to the Middle School Coaches for the same we live in a GREAT SMALL TOWN. When you r n PANTHER STADIUM and the crowd is there and the TEAM comes on the field in OUR BLACK AND GOLD and the hair does not stand up on your neck you need to leave now. Once a PANTHER ALWAYS A PANTHER . Now with all of this said i do not try and hide behind this username this is LIL BUD

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the Seniors of LC thank you for the long ride this year. To the Coaches the Parents thank you .Whether we get beat by one or 30 that last game hurts. Been there and done that HS and College in two sports you Seniors are a GREAT group of LEADERS and I mean that keep your heads high. To the Coaches and Parents it has been a joy this year watching your sons give us joy on Friday nights. We may live in a small town but man when Fridays come this place is buzzing and has for DECADES we r very lucky to live here. It is great to say that a small town we very seldom have to rebuild we just reload. The underclassmen here is loaded good group of 8th graders coming and the 7th grade is over loaded many more great yrs r coming. To all of the Jr Pro Coaches and Middle School Coaches thank you all. Lastly to Scotts Hill you have a good team good luck Friday night granted we here have ties to Waverly but two great teams will meet Friday night good luck the both of you. PS i do not try and hide behind this username i dont bash ever this is BUD once a PANTHER ALWAYS A PANTHER AGAIN THANK YOU SENIORS AND BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL. BUT ROLL TIDE

• 4 years later...