Spring Hill @ Page

bobcatdefense

Spring Hill didn't have any cupcakes on their schedule. Father Ryan, Lipscomb, Giles,Page, Marshall, Summit, Etc that's what helped them beat a 10-0 SM. I did dig back in the late 90's heck I was on the field. Till then stay in 2A and hope GP doesn't break the scoreboard this Friday night.

Spring Hill didn't have any cupcakes on their schedule. Father Ryan, Lipscomb, Giles,Page, Marshall, Summit, Etc that's what helped them beat a 10-0 SM. I did dig back in the late 90's heck I was on the field. Till then stay in 2A and hope GP doesn't break the scoreboard this Friday night.

I feel confident that this will not be that close of a game. SH by at least 14!

I don't post as much as I used to, but I'll dive into this one to support Page. First of all congrats to both schools on reaching this point in the post season. It's also great to see Marshall county and Giles County win, meaning all 4 teams from our region won in the first round, but this thread is for our game.

A couple of thoughts. Spring Hill has a darn good football team. It's already obvious to me that they finally have a good football coach at the head of their program again. This year that team looks much more organized, motivated, and prepared then the last few years. They have talent, but they're also being coached up. I haven't seen that program look this way in a few years. They're not a state championship team, but much improved from the last few years.

Page has also exceeded my expectations. I've followed and supported the school ever since I've played, and I didn't know what to expect from this group when the season started. I'll admit I didn't expect them to be in this position, with all of the new faces in starting positions. The coaching staff deserves a lot of credit for getting this team ready, and more importantly the kids for making it happen.

I think both teams have continued to gel and improve as the season has progressed, and they will both be ready to play in this one. I think it will be very similar to the first game. Back and forth, and close at the end. I think Page will squeak it out.

I'll have to agree. Spring Hill is getting things going in the right direction and both coaching staffs have done a very good job this season. It will be enjoyable to watch two similairly matched, well coached football teams on Friday. This is exactly what you want to see as a high school football fan. There is no love lost between the two teams, yet both teams seem to stay respectful. I anticipate a very good game. I'll would give Spring Hill and the revenge factor an edge, however I think it may be negated by the game being at Page. I expect a great crowd on both sides and a close game. SH 31 Page 24