CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

There's a lot of talk among the parents. No one seems to want Mckamey.

There's your problem "The Parents". You all need a coach not someone to pacify the parents. When you have that kind of problem in a program you normally have a losing record that goes along with it. A good coach will walk in the door and tell the parents the first time you start meddling you can take your little Johnny and go down the road and I'll be glad to sign papers releasing him if you don't believe it. McKamey is a good coach and won't take their bull or be a yes man. That's what Clinton needs if they want to win.

There's your problem "The Parents". You all need a coach not someone to pacify the parents. When you have that kind of problem in a program you normally have a losing record that goes along with it. A good coach will walk in the door and tell the parents the first time you start meddling you can take your little Johnny and go down the road and I'll be glad to sign papers releasing him if you don't believe it. McKamey is a good coach and won't take their bull or be a yes man. That's what Clinton needs if they want to win.

The problem is the yes man. Clinton has dealt with that long enough. To much politics in the program. The parents want an outsider, not another Clinton boy. Not another back door deal for a coach. If it is Mckamey, we will give him a chance and I hope he proves us wrong.

Kerr was an outsider and how did that work out for us?

If we are being honest with ourself besides lenior city and Karns was there another game on the schedule that clinton would have been favored in? Maybe AC? Other than that OR, Rhea county, Farragut, CC, Mo east, CAK those teams were good solid playoff teams that all won a lot of games. I'm not saying 1-9 is acceptable, but this team wasn't going to win 4-5 games no matter who the coach was

Parents being allowed to be a part of the problem is an issue. I agree with Barney that a good coach would've told those parents that if they're not happy then they can go let little johnny try to play somewhere else. I've heard that the parents at Clinton ARE a big part of the problem. Not all of it, but a big part of it. If those parents know what's best, they should apply for the job. Just my two cents.