Happy Valley vs. Austin East 3rd round

JonathanHVHS

Wouldn't say he's pokin' Uk2, more like being a coach showing his team he has confidence in them. I believe any coach worth their salt would show their team they believe they can do anything. He didn't say they weren't a mountain, he said they weren't a "giant" mountain. Mountains have been climbed by small people with a lot of heart. It will definitely be the biggest task of the year but is doable. 

Respect all,fear none. I actually talked to Coach Jarett about these Roadrunners  before the season started. He knew  that they would be a challenge if you fellers got to that point. Lots of people had you losing last week. I wasn,t one of um. You ARE the underdogs this week but I,ll stick to my 35 perdiction. It,ll take every one of um. Wish all HV people had you,re attitude. You,d have more fans this week.

Hampton did not have much depth to keep up with the speed and quickness of AE, they appear to only use about 15 players for both sides of the ball, it's hard to play offense and then turn around and play defense on a team like AE, Happy Valley better have some fresh legs if they want to be in the game, BEEP BEEP and a cloud of dust ðŸˆðŸˆðŸˆðŸˆðŸˆ !!

Wouldn't say he's pokin' Uk2, more like being a coach showing his team he has confidence in them. I believe any coach worth their salt would show their team they believe they can do anything. He didn't say they weren't a mountain, he said they weren't a "giant" mountain. Mountains have been climbed by small people with a lot of heart. It will definitely be the biggest task of the year but is doable. 

Good answer

Hampton did not have much depth to keep up with the speed and quickness of AE, they appear to only use about 15 players for both sides of the ball, it's hard to play offense and then turn around and play defense on a team like AE, Happy Valley better have some fresh legs if they want to be in the game, BEEP BEEP and a cloud of dust !!

That's always the case in the small rural schools...We don't have a "next man up" when a starter goes down...We usually play only 12 or 13 on both sides of the ball....Worked okay against you last year....Not so much this time  :huh:

Respect all,fear none. I actually talked to Coach Jarett about these Roadrunners  before the season started. He knew  that they would be a challenge if you fellers got to that point. Lots of people had you losing last week. I wasn,t one of um. You ARE the underdogs this week but I,ll stick to my 35 perdiction. It,ll take every one of um. Wish all HV people had you,re attitude. You,d have more fans this week.

Had no doubt they would beat GCA...HV's D would be too much for what they brought and oo many issues coming into that game...Where's there's smoke, there's fire.

Just accustomed to that 'Lunsford' type interview LOL

I still say AE is a "giant" mountain...Gotta climb it tho

Had no doubt they would beat GCA...HV's D would be too much for what they brought and oo many issues coming into that game...Where's there's smoke, there's fire.

Just accustomed to that 'Lunsford' type interview LOL

I still say AE is a "giant" mountain...Gotta climb it tho

HV ,s d has to keep AE under 35.That will be a task and even at that, I think HV will struggle to get the 35 they need. I,ve not been impressed with the offence but the D IS legit. I also like the HV special teams, they need a good game in that area also. I agree with Coach Jarett,its doable,just not likely.

I also like the HV special teams, they need a good game in that area also.

Special Teams, hmmmmmmm... just know you better not kick it deep or else you'll see the freshman sensational take it back to the crib.... I'm ready for this game .. all this talk about HV defense got me ready to see if that D is really Happy for the Valley 😂😂

Special Teams, hmmmmmmm... just know you better not kick it deep or else you'll see the freshman sensational take it back to the crib.... I'm ready for this game .. all this talk about HV defense got me ready to see if that D is really Happy for the Valley 😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Good use of the name!

Special Teams, hmmmmmmm... just know you better not kick it deep or else you'll see the freshman sensational take it back to the crib.... I'm ready for this game .. all this talk about HV defense got me ready to see if that D is really Happy for the Valley

Highly doubt they kick it deep.

Special Teams, hmmmmmmm... just know you better not kick it deep or else you'll see the freshman sensational take it back to the crib.... I'm ready for this game .. all this talk about HV defense got me ready to see if that D is really Happy for the Valley We

we are just as good in the return game, trust me you don't wanna kick it deep to us either. Kickoff or punt, street is deadly. Just as quick and fast as anyone you got guarantee it

HV, don't kick it deep...Unless it's out of bounds...Pujo compliments your special teams and they are good, but not to that degree....Better them starting on the 35, cause their front two lines will recover any squib kicks around the 50.

Is there a rule limiting the number of times you can kick out of bounds, starting the other team on their own 35? I know they could accept the 5 yd penalty and make you re-kick...and enough of those penalties could have you kicking off from your own end zone if there's not a rule to limit those out of bounds kicks!

Guess that's why we kept squib kicking...Kudos HHS coaches!! 

Street is dang fast....Our Davenport is dang fast...AE is loaded with Streets and Davenports tho....Just my suggestion that HV not try and get in a track meet with em...The more you can keep the ball out of their hands the better it is for you IMO.

If I knew for sure HV was going to try to match them speed for speed, I wouldn't miss this game for the world 

HV, don't kick it deep...Unless it's out of bounds...Pujo compliments your special teams and they are good, but not to that degree....Better them starting on the 35, cause their front two lines will recover any squib kicks around the 50.

Is there a rule limiting the number of times you can kick out of bounds, starting the other team on their own 35? I know they could accept the 5 yd penalty and make you re-kick...and enough of those penalties could have you kicking off from your own end zone if there's not a rule to limit those out of bounds kicks!

Guess that's why we kept squib kicking...Kudos HHS coaches!! 

Street is dang fast....Our Davenport is dang fast...AE is loaded with Streets and Davenports tho....Just my suggestion that HV not try and get in a track meet with em...The more you can keep the ball out of their hands the better it is for you IMO.

If I knew for sure HV was going to try to match them speed for speed, I wouldn't miss this game for the world 

Don't see either team kicking deep and giving a good return man an opportunity at returning a kick