Round 3 Marion County vs. Forrest

Astimeexpires01

Like I said earlier. I know our kids run their mouths just like yours did. Ours knew they were playing next week and it was stressed to them by coaches to not do anything to get tossed for. It's just odd that last week there were people talking about dirty play against Meigs and another poster on here from a local team saying the same thing too. Do you ever see anyone else say anything about us playing dirty? We play physical but not dirty. You're #4 was a big part of the mess that started. Our #51 was the kid that got tossed. Just so happens a ref told one of the coaches that the kid involved from Forrest, his dad works for TSSAA. Any truth to that? Forrest had a better team last year too.

As far as being beatable.... Everyone is beatable. You should know that!

Just be glad you never have to play us again. Unless you want to schedule a regular season game? We would accommodate you. Trust me

Lineman #51 after we scored to go up 34-7. 2 of their kids were shoving him after the play was over and he jumped right back on them. Refs always see the 2nd person. Forrest got a little mouthy and chippy when reality set in. I'm sure our kids were mouthing too though. We weren't shoving after plays and stepping on kids legs though. 99% of that falls on the coach for letting it continue. That's why they got 55 on them. Could have ended a respectable score but not after that type of play. You have to teach lessons sometimes.

That's what Vic says lol ( I couldn't resist ) yea this is another reason I was glad Greenback won last night for sure - somehow when SP plays Coalbucket we always loose at least one.

When the QB has no time makes it an uphill battle. Can't get behind the sticks against that D. On the opening drive Forrest had positive plays and good mix of run/pass. Man y'all kicker got a leg. Very un-orthodox approach on the kickoffs but, one of the better kickoff guys I've seen in high school. Very high and deep to give the guys time to cover. Good luck against AE