Round 3 Marion County vs. Forrest

Astimeexpires01

im serious PP. why on earth would you approach this like any other game. go out there and hit everyone in sight that has purple on. mascots, fans, i want a nasty beatdown otherwise why bother

i jest to some extent but seriously. go out there and swing nonstop for 48 min

Careful what you wish for.. This MC bunch is game for some smash mouth hit everyone in sight.. They feed of that, one hard hit just makes everyone else want a one up!👆 This game should be exciting for 3 quarters IF there are no turnovers!

the marion fans, i have spoken with a LOT of them at the forrest game last year and at cookeville last year. 

- they are the most knowledgable folks you will find. 

- they are friendly, classy

- they love their warriors and will follow them to the north pole if thats what it takes. 

- they are not arrogant but they have a confidence that borders on annoying, because of their success. id probably be the same way.

last year, i posted here how unbelievable the marion folks were to our kids after the game. after the garbage with meigs last fri there is a huge difference. forrest fans recognized the level of marion's program and appreciated the classiness of the fans. prbably the most impressive winners we have ever seen. if a program wanted to see how to be gracious, marion was def it.

HOWEVER THEY ARE THE ENEMY UNTIL SATURDAY- GOT IT!!!!?!?!?!?!