Round 3 Marion County vs. Forrest

Astimeexpires01

well we will go ahead and have the boys turn in their unis and we will do dogs and burgers instead since sonny has spoken

Amerigha, you knows better than this mess. Yous knows 3-4 teams has slid up and down that Sonny mans pole this year! Yous could easily slide up it instead of down it this week! You think I'm jokin well I'm not! Just ask Roy!

Well on second thought dont ask Roy, he doesnt like the Sonny mans pole! He's a big fan of Murphy's pole. Probably gonna get a warning point for using pole tooooo many times.. LMBO.

Sonny's power rating now has Marion ranked #1 in 2A.

Edited by Astimeexpires01

Well I can tell you this, both these boys are smart enough in the classroom to play wherever they so choose. Not many from the 2a level play "big time ball", I'm not implying that. All I'm saying is these two and others on this team are more than average ball players.

I agree, Moore should've won!

1a-3a is a big stretch, and I still believe you will not find any two LB's on the field at the same time that would match these two.

Honestly, we could've had 4 Mr. Football candidates on one team. JMO.

And like I have maintained for awhile. A team with four of that caliber should be playing for the gold ball.

a BETTER Marion team didnt mercy rule us last year. we are better this year. I hope the Forrest program - everyone- is reading this. These people expect to mercy rule us on our home field!!!!!!

I can assure you no one from MC has said anything about this being a "blowout"! We will prepare for Forrest just like we would any other team. The kids and coaches determine the blowouts not us old farts on Coach T..

a BETTER Marion team didnt mercy rule us last year. we are better this year. I hope the Forrest program - everyone- is reading this. These people expect to mercy rule us on our home field!!!!!!

If the team that shows up vs Jackson County shows up it will be a mercy rule game. If another team shows up you might can keep it to 21 points.