Mitchell/East to open season Saturday Night,

Galilee

The AAA champs will travel to the Andre Turner Arena as the A champs face the giants. Penny Hardaway has a loaded team with D1 players everywhere. This is a Pink Out game for Mitchell as our fans are wearing Pink Race For The Cure Shirts donated by Thaddeus Young. Thad lost his mom to Breast Cancer 2 years ago . The game is Saturday night and you need to arrive early.

• Upvote 1

The AAA champs will travel to the Andre Turner Arena as the A champs face the giants. Penny Hardaway has a loaded team with D1 players everywhere. This is a Pink Out game for Mitchell as our fans are wearing Pink Race For The Cure Shirts donated by Thaddeus Young. Thad lost his mom to Breast Cancer 2 years ago . The game is Saturday night and you need to arrive early.

What time does game start?

wow...that one will be a good one

Can't agree. Great environment, two well coached teams but i dont the scoreboard will resemble it. Cant coach size. Mitchell has more heart than any team in the city year in and out but having 5 D1 players at your disposal is tough for any opponent. This is kinda a down year for the tigers I dont know how they will replace Ollison's big time scoring. People knew going into last year that TO was underrated and finally had the chance to shine. 

Can't agree. Great environment, two well coached teams but i dont the scoreboard will resemble it. Cant coach size. Mitchell has more heart than any team in the city year in and out but having 5 D1 players at your disposal is tough for any opponent. This is kinda a down year for the tigers I dont know how they will replace Ollison's big time scoring. People knew going into last year that TO was underrated and finally had the chance to shine. 

Yeah ... but it's Mitchell. 5 D1 players or not. Those guys will compete. I think East wins comfortably ... but Mitchell will put it to them like the Memphis Grizzlies of old ... Grit and Grind.

Coming into last year we had to replace our top 6 players. We return more this year. East may be big but I promise these boys will not back down. Every year we enter the state tournament with more loses than anyone. This year schedule is just as tough. We play for March and not November.

they will play hard...will keep an eye on the score