Morristown West @ South Doyle in 5A quarterfinals

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping for a West-Oak Ridge showdown too. I guess that's just a pipe dream for West. The lack of discipline and poor execution which again starts at the top came back to bite them again tonight. I guess this is similar to how Oak Ridge felt two weeks ago. No excuses for this

Hey y'all made it further than us man. We couldn't even make it out of the 1st round smh lol...I do think West coaching is lackluster though.

I have to agree with baseballfan19 for several reasons. First of all, it is apparent that you have a problem with this coaching staff for whatever reason and this forum is your means by which to express it. I played for Coach Brown and his staff. Unlike you, I am proud of what this team has accomplished since I have been gone. It just makes me sick one of the so called "MoWest Supporters" on this website is the #1 West basher also. I have never posted on here, but I am glad to see that someone finally called you out. I do believe in the motto "Where Champions Are Made" being a former Trojan, but your posts and comments this year towards MoWest have been anything but what I would expect from a Champion. How about a crazy suggestion? Cheer on and support your school or change your name and logo to that of a block M with a Hurricane logo and at least then it will be obvious that you are against this program because your posts this year have suggested just that.

On a more positive note. Congrats to the Trojans this year and good luck next season moving up to 6A. Go Trojans!